(Me spamming CK question again) How do I replace a vanilla helmet by a modded one ?

Andrewupkins

I wanted to replace the vanilla assault gas mask by the metro gas mask mod have both of them loaded I know how to put it in inventory of npc but I would prefer to erase the vanilla gas mask to replace it with this mod so all NPC and modded one use it directly, how do I do ?

In the Creation Kit, right click on the "Armor_Gasmask" >> Use Info. In a window, you'll see "Leveled Items" like this: LL_Armor_Raider_Helmets. You can replace the default mask with your mask.

Note that NPCs which have been already loaded in your game won't switch masks.. Only the new ones (who haven't been spawned yet).

In the Creation Kit, right click on the "Armor_Gasmask" >> Use Info. In a window, you'll see "Leveled Items" like this: LL_Armor_Raider_Helmets. You can replace the default mask with your mask.

Note that NPCs which have been already loaded in your game won't switch masks.. Only the new ones (who haven't been spawned yet).

When I post here I in fact ask you since 3 day lol, I see so I retraced the LL list in leveled item category and found all the lvlist that used this green assault gas mask so I guess I just have to replace them by the metro helmet and that should do the trick, thanks again again