Scripting KillCam for NPCs

gogutier

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to script the kill cam (the cinematic death that sometimes plays on critical kills) to trigger always on specific NPCs, yet I still can't find anything. The only way I think it could be done is to use TFC mode pointing to the NPC, triggered by the OnDying Event, but it's not se same thing.

I would appreciate any Ideas/suggetions.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't recall seeing the "kill cam" outside of VATS, which is very "player centric". Don't think what you are after is currently possible in the engine. If it is possible, will probably require a new function to be added by one of the NVSE extender plugins.

-Dubious-

I don't recall seeing the "kill cam" outside of VATS, which is very "player centric". Don't think what you are after is currently possible in the engine. If it is possible, will probably require a new function to be added by one of the NVSE extender plugins.

-Dubious-

I'm trying to script when this will happen on NPCs that satisfies certain conditions. As I understand It already occurs outside vats and also when companions kills someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqMjdOtnzfM

Edited by gogutier