SUMMERSET ISLES HEIGHTMAP (along with .esp)

TheDarkPrince

Hi everyone,

I am here to ask you for a personal favour. I am a good\nice world-designer (an artist, if you will) as I have a good eye for placements, details etc. My main problem comes with the creation of the world itself.

I do not intend to create the SUMMERSET ISLES full of quests (not for now, at least) as I know nothing of scripting, questing and so on. I'm just a world-designer.

In the later months I might be asking for help about quests, scripts etc but as of now I am only looking for someone CAPABLE to do the Summerset Isles HEIGHMAP (along with the .esp) and pass it onto me.

I tried several times using GEOCONTROL, TesAnnwyn and a lot others but I do something wrong all the times so since I know it takes but a few minutes to do something like this what I am asking you to do for me is:

1) Create an .esp file WITH THE SUMMERSET ISLES (or similar) with whatever means you see fit.

2) Check inside the CK that everything is alright (water lvl, terrain lvl, terrain detail etc)

3) If all is well and you think to have done a nice work pass me the .esp file

************IMPORTANT**************

THE .ESP FILE MUST BE READY FOR USE. WHEN I LOAD IT IN THE CK I WANT TO START WORKING ON THE DESIGN OF THE WORLD.

What's in it for you, the helper?

Not money, of course, that would be illegal given the site terms. I offer you a contributor position inside the project (that should have an ETA of more than 1 year, if all goes well). Your name will appear in the contributor's section of the file and along with that (once I have finished creating the world itself) you will have one of the most important NPCs with your very name.

I hope you will help me, whoever you are.

AT PEOPLE ASKING FOR MORE DETAILS: Nop, no details as this is not even an Alpha or w\e. I am asking for a heightmap, not for developers, scripters or quest-makers. You do not need details on anything as for now I am only concentrating on getting a heightmap to start designing the raw-sketch of the Summerset Isles.

Thanks in advance to all of you.

PS: All Im asking for is to be able to open the file with the CK and start working on the world-design already. Thank you.

• 7 years later...