• Please log in to reply
485 replies to this topic

lazydabs710

lazydabs710

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
In response to post #105304293. #105791113 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

if your still having the issue i suggest using R2ModMan mod manager you can download all your mods in the mod manager itself and even export your profile as a code and send it to people your playing with and they can use said code to import your exact mod profile guaranteeing you guys have the exact same mod loadout and everything in the correct places, it has been a life saver for me and my friends. you can even launch the game in modded or vanilla mode from R2ModMan. 

lazydabs710

lazydabs710

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i saw a post on here saying someone wasnt able to get it to work in VR at all. i just wanted to post and say i tried and it worked just fine it was a little tricky figuring out the anchor still not sure what button it was that i pressed (panicking from incoming spooders) XD. but all in all it worked just fine in Vr and i cant wait to build a big ship.

Shvmi

Shvmi

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hello how can i repair my ship?

Thugnlarge

Thugnlarge

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Just had an issue where entire sections of my raft just disappeared, turning it into swiss cheese. Anyone else seen this issue? I see reports of it below but a bit older in context. 

rickwesand

rickwesand

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts
I have a similar issue to some but not seeing a fix below. I had everything working two days ago, then had to resinstall everything now I get the error:additional mod detected' Mod ValheimRAFT v1.3.0 is not installed on this server
Please consider uninstalling this mod.

I have the same setup as before and I manually checked all the files. When I remove ValheimRAFT from my game files but leave it in my Server files I get incompatible version. So it's like the files are actually there but there is something else causing the issue with the mod on the server. 

Xetsubou

Xetsubou

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 55 posts
In response to post #109183958.

Spoiler

yes I've built multiple boats with this mod so far, but after a long voyage they seem to be in pieces when i re-login to my server for some reason. It's very frustrating spending several hours building a boat for this to happen in a fraction of the time it took to build, like is there any fix for this? It seems like pieces of the boats are clumped up in random spots in the ocean. Maybe the game is trying to sync with the server and it forgets the pieces are parts of the boat and just leaves them in the ocean

Xetsubou

Xetsubou

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 55 posts
One of my creation's, sadly this buggy mod left it in pieces once i got back online :(

Edited by Xetsubou, 22 May 2022 - 06:17 PM.

Jak9x

Jak9x

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
In response to post #109094798.

Spoiler

No, it still does not work in VR. Sure you can build on the ship(sometimes), but there's an issue with interaction of vanilla and even some mod-added objects to the point that you can't open doors, chests, climb the rope ladder or really do anything other than walk around on deck and use the helm.

However moose is working on an update to fix it.

dabigmack117

dabigmack117

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 6 posts
In response to post #108178483.

Spoiler

I have that issue as well

Fancicek

Fancicek

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Does anyone have FPS problem right after using rudder?  my game starts lag like crazy when i use it... when i stop 144 fps... enter  20 fps

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.219 seconds