UncleBensRicin

UncleBensRicin

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
In response to post #105984343.

Spoiler

All the time, also made a "whaling" ship for serpents! Drag em up the ramp and process lol

Pandacorporal

Pandacorporal

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Do the different masts have different speeds associated with them?

SpockGamer

SpockGamer

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hey, is there a mod or something that stops beds in valheim from removing your spawn point when it moves on the raft?

Edited by SpockGamer, 18 June 2022 - 06:50 AM.

MeldorMage

MeldorMage

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Raft mod won't load on server after update yesterday.  Still works fine if i only play local on my laptop.   Worked fine on server prior to update.  Any help appreciated :)

Mahalo!

Nicomods1234

Nicomods1234

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
ISSUE FROM SERVER DISCONNECT

I was piloting the ship when I disconnected from my server. I joined back but the boat is not there, I had the sails up so it's possible the boat kept moving.

so I needed to know what happens when you disconnect from a server while you're piloting. 

BlueLineVincenzo

BlueLineVincenzo

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Question is there a way to change the sail decal? I know there is a mod for that but it doesn't seem to work for ValheimRaft.

AziDahaka12th

AziDahaka12th

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
wondering if adding more sails adds more speed?

Vinorixus

Vinorixus

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Does anyone else have a problem where destroying all the boards on a raft keeps the raft which can’t be destroyed?

Vinorixus

Vinorixus

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
In response to post #105004193.

Spoiler

Did you figure this out by any chance? I’m having the same problem :)

vangriffeth

vangriffeth

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 46 posts
Okay, I have a glitch and fix to talk about:
First off, love the hell out of this mod, I am not sure I would play valheim as much as I do without it, so thank you.

Anyway, I go and builda  massive ship (think cruise ship size), throughout the process I test its stability by turning on and off raft creative mode to see if parts break away (for some reason they don't always get attached to the raft base). In a previous build, I finished the entire ship without checcking this, and when I turned creative mode off...well, the ship spun in a circle at super sonic speeds, then exploded. I eventually found parts of the ship embedded in the world space...so now I have a landmark...best glitch every imo XD.

Anywho, this time around, I checked it periodically, had a few pieces that needed to be fixed, but everything seemed to be going okay...seemed.

I turned on godmode at some point (probably because I was jumping long distances and didn't want to die), so when I turned creative mode off for the last time...well...things went pear shaped. 

For some reason, the raft just didn't float...like at all, it sunk to the bottom of the ocean and then started to drag itself forward breaking the land.

I immediately turned creative mode back on, and because I had godmode on, the boat didn't explode this time (luckily).  I did a frantic search of the ship, and no damage had actually occured (godmode). So...I got back on the wheel and turned off creative mode again, ship sicks, but starts turning in space. So I turn off and on creative mode several times to at least get the boat facing the right direction, but it wouldn't float.

Frustrated, I flew around the map using flymode, to see if reloading the general area would fix the issue. Noting I had left raft creative mode on.

When I cam back, the boat was floating without issue!

I immediately jumped in and sailed it out towards the open sea so as to get out of that grid...but no idea what was going on.

Anyway, here's my boat: https://imgur.com/a/BEi0Xc0

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.931 seconds