ValheimRAFT

• Please log in to reply
516 replies to this topic

heinsif

heinsif

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 4 posts
My ship wont move..its just the raft base, put on a steeling wheel. But i just can wheel left and right..wont go for or backwards..can someone help?

joshuasmckay

joshuasmckay

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
In response to post #111727098.

Spoiler

I havent tried the mod yet but the instructions mention an anchor, lower it with shift and raise with space. Maybe thats the issue?

Mefficiency

Mefficiency

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Could you please add the ability to config the flight and anchor controls in this mod. Great mod, allowing me to build some beautiful ships however at present space bar both lifts the anchor + raises the ship.

This can cause for some unwanted barrel rolls above the water which can be very challenging to recover from.

It would be nice to adjust the up/down controls to something players are unlikely to press by mistake / in curiosity.

waravatar89

waravatar89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
In response to post #110636968.

Spoiler

If you use Valheim Plus there's an option in the config under the headline [Bed]:
"; Change false to true to enable this section
enabled = true
; Change false to true to enable sleeping without setting bed as spawn.
; When hovering over a bed you will be presented with a Hot-Key 'LShift+E'. This Hot-Key will allow for you to sleep on any bed without having to set a spawn-point.
sleepWithoutSpawn = true"

spammertonsmith

spammertonsmith

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
In response to post #111727098. #111750243 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Similar problem here. I found that the only thing that gets it moving again is if i have someone else's character start sailing first. Then i am able to re-man the helm and sail normally.

israelrodrz17

israelrodrz17

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
The game was restarted and it appeared in another location, is there any way to find the location of the ship, as well as in the valheimplus that the locations of the vanilla ships appear?

BirdmanEagleson

BirdmanEagleson

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
In response to post #111605213.

Spoiler

lmao great story!

tek753

tek753

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
Hello,

Quick question - I put a bed in my captain's room on the boat, and it's giving me an error message about needing a roof over the bed (there is one).
Is this a limitation on the mod or did I do something wrong?

I am using ValheimPlus but didn't see a setting to disable this restriction either.

Any ideas? Thanks!!

aku47

aku47

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Is this mod still in development?
if this mod adds cannons, this might turn valheim into the best pirate game ever made!

Edited by aku47, 11 August 2022 - 03:29 AM.

xxkiljoyxx

xxkiljoyxx

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
In response to post #111602478.

Spoiler

I too have that problem. Some items can only be destroyed through violence, haven't tried that way tho because of the location of my f***ed up raft.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.186 seconds