How Xana learnt to whistle

mangaboy111

So I have a massive mod load, and sometimes I anticipate things to be bugs when they are not. Anyway I picked up a horse on the road next to a ravaged caravan, and went about my way to try and get an Imperial Order to release that Graymane. On my way I spotted some travelling NPCs so I tried to talk to the noble lady. The only dialogue option I had was whistle, whistle or whistle.. and I was a little confused. My character tried to whistle and the noble woman seemed really disturbed by it. Then tried again and she said, DONT DO THAT! So anyway I was thinking, this must be a joke from Interesting NPCs or something.. anyway I tried to speak to her guard. Same thing, could only whistle. My character tried again, and this time after failing I had a dialogue option saying, "Can you please help?" The guard woman was like "It can't be helped.." and then told me not to whistle again. I ride on towards Solitude.. thinking what the hell was that about? I arrive in Solitude and try and speak to a beggar so I can get gift of charity for my persuasion buff. But I can only whistle?! I was now getting worried that something was bugging, but still tried whistling at him as I was finding it funny anyway. I then tried/failed on a bunch of different people, every time asking them for help on the second dialogue.. one guard was like "Money solves most things doesn't it?" So I paid him 185 gold. He then gave me a note basicly trolling me for paying him and walked off... A little girl wants to play tag so I try whistling, the second dialogue this time was "I only failed because of the way you stared at me!" And the little girl seemed worried and said "Okay what ever you say!" Eventually I reached the market stalls, the spiced wine lady was happy to see me. And didnt seem too offended when I failed at whistling. I finally tried on Jala and it worked, giving her a typical cartoon "You're pretty" style whistle. I apologised and she said, "No you did great" type thing and my character was like YAY I CAN WHISTLE and I got the whistle spell. I then decide to see if Jala has any garlic/salt and buy it off her, but when I leave she says "Come back when you've learnt how to spend money!" LOL (more like Talk smack when you've learnt to stock goods, amirite)

Anyway, I was really impressed with how seamless the voicelines of vanilla NPCs felt with the situation. 10/10

Kinda regret not practicing on General Tulius.

Edited by mangaboy111