About Serana Dialogue Add-on Mod

AbdullahZZ

Hey so i have a quick question for you who's played with this fantastic mod.

I recently dicovered that this mod dosen't just alters Serana's Dialogue it also makes her A marriable Character too, you can check it for yourselves in this official article :

Quest Commentary Awareness at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

as the article says this mod add two quests "A New Covenent" and "A Date at The Banned Mare" so here is my question How Do I Start these Quests?

i've completed the Dawnguard questline on a fresh new save with this mod and i completed the unmarked quests that provided by this mod the last one was after defeating Harkon then the Dragonborn takes Serana on a nice place to chill you know, then i completed the main questline with her as companion too, but i dont have any idea how to trigger these quests, i tried going to the banned mare but there nothing happened.

plus this mod is really great i strongly recommend it if you didn't try it yet.

Don't know about the quests, but if you want to marry her, use this.

yup, i married her with this mod on the previous save, and i was going to on my current one until i discovered the marriage option with SDA.

well you know with this mod she have her own fully voiced dialogues and it's pretty good actually, i thought if i marry her with this mod i might unlock some new dialogues for her as a spouse, and add her as an actual spouse to be recognized by the game and some spouse related quests like "kidnaped for ransom", I'm very curious about it as well.

i forgot to mention that at the end of the romance quests with her. i kinda marry in some way, but not in an official manner all marriages, because when i complete the romance with her and it's it's pretty good actually, she'll talk to me as she's already married to me, and on top of that if i go to the temple of mara and buy the amulet of mara then go to any vanilla spouse and talk to her, like Lydia for example, they'll say like they're interested in marriage but the dialogue option "interested in me" won't show up as it's completely disabled because the game thinks i'm already married.

you see this is kinda frustrating, because Serana is unrecognized by the game as nor by ant mod as spouse and a can't get an actual spouse too i don't know if it's a bug or something the the mod but i won't be sure until i try the marriage Quest by this mod.

Edited by AbdullahZZ

I have had problems with Serana since day one on my old LE game and now my SE game. I think it's the way her character profile is written into the game and her script arrangement. If it's out of context of the function she was created for, she just isn't going to co-operate. I've tried follower control mods, spells, marriage mods, and upgraded dialogs, and I discovered one very basic thing: If, in frustration, you shout her over a cliff more than once, she will just friggin' ignore you altogether. Even if you get one of these things to work, it won't last long. I gave up on her long ago and left her with her mother in her lab. :verymad:

I have had problems with Serana since day one on my old LE game and now my SE game. I think it's the way her character profile is written into the game and her script arrangement. If it's out of context of the function she was created for, she just isn't going to co-operate. I've tried follower control mods, spells, marriage mods, and upgraded dialogs, and I discovered one very basic thing: If, in frustration, you shout her over a cliff more than once, she will just friggin' ignore you altogether. Even if you get one of these things to work, it won't last long. I gave up on her long ago and left her with her mother in her lab. :verymad:

tldr you suck at modding and unleash your frustration on an imaginary woman that won't marry you.

Edited by Helmsmasher