Solitude Stuck In War Mode

DepressionSama

so I know this has been brought up over and over again over the years but I cant seem to find a definitive fix for it.

Whats Happening: I sided with the Stormcloaks and have taken over solitude after killing Tullius and Ulfric gives his speech to the people. he is over everyone precedes to leave as the quest is complete (my journal says its completed) without noticing I proceeded through normal gameplay for a few hours (7 or 8 in games days with sleeping and waiting) I noticed Solitude is not on the map anymore and when I try to progress in the DB storyline i cannot as Astrid tells me I need to "sort out the mess I created". after literally 2 days irl looking and trying to fix this i havent found a solution

**SIDE NOTE** "Liberation of Skyrim" quest Galmar refused to let me report in so I did have to use Console commands to proceed but the quest is completed in my journal as well.

What I've Tried: setstage command i did the "SetStage CWSiegeObj 9000" to complete the quest i also tried resetting it to 1 but i gave me some line of text that i dont have on hand right now but it seemed like a local error (EDIT: it types out LocAliasIsLocation >> 0.00)

loading older save- I loaded 2 different saves before that point one at the fort in Haafingar and one in Riften both saves lead to the same thing conclusion

Looking for hidden guards: i saw a post on here from 2017 saying that they fixed theirs by looking around for hidden guards and found 3 and they killed them and that worked but there were no such guards for me therefore that method does not work

Becoming Thane and talking to Ulfric: i went to Windhelm and Talked to Ulfric to become a thane and waited a few days but this hasn't helped either

Walking From Windhelm to Solitude: after doing the step above i walked (rode a horse rather) from Windhelm to dragons bridge from which i walked to Solitude. in Dragon bridge i realized they were all still Legion so i didnt think it worked and and didn't lol.

Additional information + load order
i use the 'Holds" city reword for my cities and i disabled the one for solitude on one of my saves and it still didn't fix the issue USSEP doesnt seem to help this one either
either way here is my mod list Coppied from MO the ones without the asterisk (*) are disabled

RSkyrimChildren.esm

*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp

*OSA.esm

*ApachiiHair.esm

*HoldsResources.esm

*SkyUI_SE.esp

*SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp

*ELFX - Exteriors.esp

*Shadowmarks.esp

*TrueStormsSE.esp

*EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

*Holds - Dawnstar.esp

*Holds - Falkreath.esp

*Holds - Winterhold.esp

*Holds - Windhelm.esp

*Holds - Morthal.esp

Holds - Solitude.esp

*Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp

*dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

*Book Covers Skyrim.esp

*GreatWarSkyrim.esp

*Cutting Room Floor.esp

*FNIS.esp

*HearthfireMultiKid.esp

*HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp

*IcePenguinWorldMap.esp

*AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

*Holds - Dragon Bridge.esp

*WICO - Immersive People.esp

*Holds - Whiterun.esp

*WICO - USSEP Compatible Patch.esp

*WICO - Immersive Character.esp

*Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp

*Holds - Hall of the Vigilant.esp

*SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp

*Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

*Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

*Holds - Lainalten.esp

*Immersive Weapons.esp

*Guards_Armor_Replacer.esp

*Holds - Riften.esp

*Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp

*Holds - Black Moor.esp

*Run For Your Lives.esp

*Inigo.esp

*Holds - Wintergate.esp

*Immersive Patrols II.esp

*Holds - Amber Guard.esp

*Holds - Lainterdale.esp

*SofiaFollower.esp

*Holds - Dunbarrow Village.esp

*ElysiumEstate.esp

*RaceMenu.esp

*XPMSE.esp

*RaceMenuPlugin.esp

*Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp

*Ars Metallica.esp

*Holds - North Keep.esp

*Holds - Border Lodge Inn.esp

*My Home Is Your Home.esp

*Bells of Skyrim.esp

*CBBE.esp

*RichMerchantsSkyrim_x5.esp

*SkyHUD.esp

*Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp

*TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

RSChildren.esp

*SkyrimReputation_SSE.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

*Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp

*Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp

*Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp

*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

*Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp

*Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp

*Bells of Skyrim - ICAIO Patch.esp

*ELFXEnhancer.esp

*Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp

HELP? Is there any hope for this save? im roughly 50 hours in and amd really deep and immersed in my RP so i really dont wanna have to restart the game

tl;dr solitude is broke and no post has been helping me whatcha recommend?

Could be you have a bounty somehow making Ulfric not want to give you the final reward, try comitting a crime and going to jail that may reset the AI behavior.

i did indeed have a bounty i payed it off on my origional save then tried it on an even OLDER save and sadly it didnt work starting to think i gotta make a new Charecter :sweat: