Wisdom of the Ancestors - An Elder Scrolls RP

AurianaValoria1

Suetin Marczon: Skyhaven Temple - Main Hall

"So I'm told, Adrynn. And from what I've read of him in the archives my family has kept throughout the years, I certainly believe all the stories. It might interest you all to know that I'm not an only child. I have three brothers and two sisters. One of my brothers, Norwent, is a battlemage instructor in Windhelm. My brother Sintier is healer with the Legion. Third brother's Dentrom, and he's a Legion lieutenant down in the Rift. My two sisters are Serfaile and Belonne. Serfaile's a blacksmith in Riften, and she's one of the best armorers the Legions in Skyrim have. Belonne's actually a siege engineer, and last I checked, she's in the Rift right now too. Mom and Dad have both been dead for several years now, but Mom was a Legion healer like Sintier and Dad was a colonel. So yeah...there's still plenty of Marczons in the service. Also, you might like this too. I know that, along with Lecuaro, Nenalaamo, and all them, you two also worked with Hebiert and Cheriana Mondasten, right? Well, the Mondasten line got a bit of a kickstart with those two after you parted ways with them, and our two families have gotten really close over the past two hundred years. Trulvere Mondasten's a Legion scout like me, and boy did he get the family's penchant for archery. He'll trim a torchbug's eyebrows at fifty paces. Mesianne Mondasten is a Legion captain, and she's no slouch with a bow herself. Then, there's Ivania Mondasten, and she got a strong dose of magical talent. What her brother and sister do with their bows, she does with fireballs, ice spikes, and lightning bolts. I've seen her in action once, and she's just as deadly accurate with spells as her siblings are with arrows. So yep, it's not just the Marczons that are still going strong. There's even a relative of Nenalaamo here that's a Legion battlemage." Suetin said, figuring they would appreciate an update on how their old friends' family lines were doing.

Then, he added, "And yes...I sort of happened across her about three weeks ago while trying not to get butchered by a band of Forsworn. Was spying on the Thalmor encampment at Kolskeggr Mine not too far down the road from Markarth, and I got startled by some Forsworn that happened to be out for a stroll."

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic