How to make hanged npcs (Just thought I'd share.)

Surjamte

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Having a problem, I have done everything as it's being described and still it doesn't work. The body itself seems to spawn there in the place where i've placed it and the rope (which is fully rigid like a stick) hovers in the air, but nothing happens. Any help?

Having a problem, I have done everything as it's being described and still it doesn't work. The body itself seems to spawn there in the place where i've placed it and the rope (which is fully rigid like a stick) hovers in the air, but nothing happens. Any help?

Okay, seems this script doesn't work in outworld Tamriel world for some reason, still trying to understand why. Any suggestions?

Okay, seems this script doesn't work in outworld Tamriel world for some reason, still trying to understand why. Any suggestions?

Works fine for me, but not when I use a previously saved game that was made in that exterior.

And I even can shoot the hangman down with my bow. Great stuff! :D