Folder/Packs for mods

HumanSlayer67

I think a cool thing to see in Vortex in a future update would be some sort of folder option. Basically under the mod option you can move all your clothing mods into a folder and all your animation mods into another. I know there is sort by category option but Id like to hide mods I'm currently not using or don't want to get mixed up with other mods I'm working around. It would be nice to put all my mods that require one type of body mod all together, so clothing, animation, face presets, and many more. Or put all environment mods together, I don't know I feel like it wouldn't be too crazy to implement but I know nothing about coding so maybe it isn't.

Guest deleted34304850

what you are asking for are categories for your mods. the good news is, that feature already exists in vortex and has since day 1.

on your mods tab, there is a small wheel icon to the right of actions. click this wheel and a small box opens up which allows you to change the default columns displayed on your mods tab. one of those columns is called category. enable that.

now all the categories for each mod is shown and you are able to sort, and move mods from category a to category b, to your hearts content.