Edit Character outside Game?

JonNiepo

Dear Fellows,

I was wondering if there was any kind of Software wich allows me to edit my saved Character outside of the Game. I tried to create the perfect Character but in looks menu you always don't have the right angle or the lighting is bad. I tried to change the camera by using the "tfc" command but my character starts to turn around and stuff as I was moving! I am looking for a Software like Bodyslide but with the ability to change the face too... then it should be saved as a looksmenu Preset so everyone can load it and play it.

Is there any kind of Software that works like that?

thank you

I am not believe that there are any programs to change your character outside of the game, but a few mods that edit the character creation menu also have a customizable camera.

Also, using tfc during character creation is a bad idea as the vanilla CC camera is fixed, and using an alternate camera can cause the camera to bug out until you close the game.

Edited by Guest

So you're looking for a software which can edit your character's appearance while you're seeing your character's face? I haven't heard of such programs.. well, except the Creation Kit. Unfortunately, the lightning is worse than in the game though..