th4c0 - BANNED

th4c0 banned.

Reason:

Multiple accounts.

Also banned: Clokis

Clokis, on 05 Apr 2021 - 3:07 PM, said:

In response to post #90590873. #91297058 is also a reply to the same post.

Quoteth4c0 wrote: Those of you who want more Soule, many Guild Wars tracks work well as explore tracks in Morrowind. Only pick a few, so you can actually hear them play. Oblivion music works well enough for battles, but not so much for exploration. Morrowind is too different imo.

Quoteantitype wrote: i like this idea, though i've never played any guild wars. could you recommend a handful of tracks you feel are best suited to morrowind?

Hi, I'm thaco's alt. I use Guild Wars Factions and Nightfall sound tracks. Nightfall is perfect for the Ashlands, if you are using MUSE, while Factions fits the urban Hlaalu and Redoran. I also use a few tracks from Dark Corners of the Earth, for Dagoth Ur and Dwemer ruins. For the Imperial settlements, I use Oblivion sound tracks. Additional explore tracks from Tamriel Rebuilt round out vanilla. I'll use a couple combat tracks from Oblivion and Skyrim as well. That's my MUSE setup, and I think its faithful to the game. You can still hear Soule's Morrowind in the GW tracks, they are much closer to MW than Oblivion's ost, so you really can't go wrong. Unless you are using MUSE, you want to keep the list to a minimum, or you will not hear vanilla MW tracks.

-
In order to access certain Nexus Mods services, you must create and utilise a singular account (i.e. one account per person) consisting of a username, email address, and password. Households or facilities from which multiple users (and therefore accounts) may access the sites and services are encouraged to inform staff to ensure that there are no potential misunderstandings in the case of moderation review. More information can be found in our Moderation Policy. Users who create multiple accounts may have any or all of those accounts terminated with other measures being taken to prevent such abuse as appropriate.

Reference post

Reference post