My fellow Skyrim modders lend me your ear! I have a potential idea for a skyrim mod but before I begin I would like to hear from anyone whom dare lurk the unknown. I am thinking of an anime related mod. However lord knows of the nightmare that customization can be. I believe I may have found a solution. If anyone has ever heard of Vroid an anime related 3d sketcher (FREE) and utilizing Blender (FREE) is it possible to export a model from Vroid, transfer into Blender and then import and convert said new model into skyrim? This could be either the full model or just a part (such as heads to fit the "helmet" slot or entire bodies as an "armor" slot to skip any unnecessary scripting for simplicities sake)?

This is inspired by a mod I found in Fallout 4 that turns everyone into waifus (only females) which uses Vroid models with lipsyncing. It turned out to be really well done and with vroids built in facial expressions can lead to some really convincing models, and paves the way to create "anime esqe" characters for visual or for immersion (for a potential mod I would like to do)?

So anyone ever tried this? Am I crazy? Are you crazy? Is being crazy as sane as being sane is crazy!? Answer before I pluck out someone's entrails and feed them to haskill!

Helmsmasher by cringe I am sure you are referring to the last paragraph, that or your need for usernames resembling the wet backside of a Malacath fanatic. If Elder Scrolls is a game that you enjoy you would notice the name at the end references the Shivering Isles character which is in a realm of depraved madness run WILD! You must have an IQ high enough to know this of course. Clearly since you are such a man of such intellectual capacity that you would oh so willingly come here to this post perhaps YOU may know as to the answer I seek! Have you ever tried this particular method perhaps?

Vroid --> Blender --> Skyrim

Looks just about right. Have you ever tried this? Is this possible? :)

Ahhh yes I did see outfit studio earlier, I was unsure as to what it was as it was mentioned merely in passing but yes this does seem indeed plausible. Hmmm it's crazy enough to work!!

On the matter of Lipsyncing dialogue this would be a whole other beast I am sure, am I wrong to assume this would require a specific script to incorporate a 3rd party models expressions into the game or would outfit studio be able to import the expressions so that I may use the creation kit to orchestrate these facial expressions during dialogue. How would this work in your opinion? How would this be done, if you would indulge me, one denizen of insanity to another? ;)

I am not sure but this is the process of adding dialogue, skyrim has built in lipsync:

1) Make a new line of dialogue for you NPC in a quest.
2) Go into the dialogue window (don't record anything).
3) There will be a box with the file name for the audio in it. Select it and copy it so that you can paste it later on.
4) Go into your skyrim data, then make these folders if they don't already exist: Skyrim>Data>Sound>Voice>(Name of your esp, for example: myskrimmod.esp)>(Name of the voice type your npc has).
5) Record the lines of dialogue in a program like audacity and save them as a wav file. Paste the name of the file you copied earlier, and now save it in the folder that has the same name as the NPC's voice type.
6) Click OK to close the dialogue window and re-open it.
7) Now you can check the 'from WAV' box, and click generate lip file.