Fawkes not using melee weapons?

lv1234

Correct.

So how about the arwen concern that I had? Will that interfere with anything/affect our troubleshooting process?

And am I able to replicate our environment with MO or does it have to be an actual separate game install (which I can do)

Edited by lv1234

Correct.

So how about the arwen concern that I had? Will that interfere with anything/affect our troubleshooting process?

And am I able to replicate our environment with MO or does it have to be an actual separate game install (which I can do)

Ok, game install location....IF it is C:\Program Files..etc . x86 ? then that's the problem. Permission issues arrive from that. Windows will protect processes if so.

That means the programs your running will not be allowed to alter them.

Windows Environment's can effect game processes. Prevent virtual environments from doing things on purpose.

x86 Proxies also will be effected. Current Windows 10 defender definitions have changed and are more sever...Software watching software is the worst kind.

-----------------------

IF not installed there? then the 32bit proxie file used by Mo is being held hostage by the windows system. .IF Mo is the problem.

As I laid out, a 100% game lay out other than C:\program Files .....install location will not exabit bugs.

Every system will be different. IT's not much help but no two systems are alike. circumstance's change.

you can forces a controlled environments ..YES

So do so and follow the diagnostic's I laid out.

Arewins mod as you seen in the picture I posted shows how the author made a mistake with his Environment layout.

The updated file clearly shows his Environment was wrong.

------------------------------------

I'll try another way to explain what's going on.

If you know how TTW scripting operates? you will know there is a very specific path one must adhere too in order to port a mod into ttw's lay out and most are unsuccessfully due to improper mod development of the targeted mod you intended to port.

regardless, the TTW script is used to realign the code inside the results in order to operate correctly...Other wise it's just junk.

------------------------------

If you have no Idea how that works? then it's gonna be a hard road to teach you.

Study in fo3edit the patch I made, Note how things appear to look weird. The reason is due to Bethesda's Production crew and time of DLC production, whom did the work and at what time in development.

The Pitt came first, Then Anchorage. Then Broken steel etc ...

the DLC's are tiny but are right protected so no body thinks about mods.

Modders have built massively Embarrassingly better game incepts the Company could not afford to do in real time.

FNV "New Vegas" contains parts of Fo3 in it's core. So fnv is both games. Carry over faults from fo3 into fnv

'Thus" is the history.

Fo4 contains remnants. The story. Regardless the same mistakes are found.

Witt that said, Modders build their mods from these games as they are released , including the bugs. That includes bad mesh files and bad textures, and bad animation files, bad shader packages too.

--------------------------------

So..you are there trying to figure out why this one authors mod seems to effect weapon handling ? correct?

Not limited to Fawkes but seems to propagate across all NPC's ?

Duplicateing the bug in MO but not able to directly indicates windows is interfering with the processes.

That's what I read from what you posted, I wrote this book--LOL in order to show you what's being looked at when a question is posed.

Not always going to be accurate but pretty close to reality.

-------------------------------------

IF you grasp the meanings you will find the point the effects take place and block it , Not remove, but block it.

The authors structures are built once, deleting anything within those structures will break the processes. Telling the process to be Ignored prevents the process and prevents the breakage.

Some times it's a script, some times it's a process from a mesh file.

I have seen *.kf files break the game-----------------

----------

Bottom line, if the bug is there with MO / and not there Free Play? then the system OR MO's dependencies files are at fault. IF so? you can't judge the mod in any way.

Correct.

Ok, game install location....IF it is C:\Program Files..etc . x86 ? then that's the problem. Permission issues arrive from that. Windows will protect processes if so.

That means the programs your running will not be allowed to alter them.

Windows Environment's can effect game processes. Prevent virtual environments from doing things on purpose.

x86 Proxies also will be effected. Current Windows 10 defender definitions have changed and are more sever...Software watching software is the worst kind.

-----------------------

IF not installed there? then the 32bit proxie file used by Mo is being held hostage by the windows system. .IF Mo is the problem.

As I laid out, a 100% game lay out other than C:\program Files .....install location will not exabit bugs.

Every system will be different. IT's not much help but no two systems are alike. circumstance's change.

you can forces a controlled environments ..YES

So do so and follow the diagnostic's I laid out.

Arewins mod as you seen in the picture I posted shows how the author made a mistake with his Environment layout.

The updated file clearly shows his Environment was wrong.

------------------------------------

I'll try another way to explain what's going on.

If you know how TTW scripting operates? you will know there is a very specific path one must adhere too in order to port a mod into ttw's lay out and most are unsuccessfully due to improper mod development of the targeted mod you intended to port.

regardless, the TTW script is used to realign the code inside the results in order to operate correctly...Other wise it's just junk.

------------------------------

If you have no Idea how that works? then it's gonna be a hard road to teach you.

Study in fo3edit the patch I made, Note how things appear to look weird. The reason is due to Bethesda's Production crew and time of DLC production, whom did the work and at what time in development.

The Pitt came first, Then Anchorage. Then Broken steel etc ...

the DLC's are tiny but are right protected so no body thinks about mods.

Modders have built massively Embarrassingly better game incepts the Company could not afford to do in real time.

FNV "New Vegas" contains parts of Fo3 in it's core. So fnv is both games. Carry over faults from fo3 into fnv

'Thus" is the history.

Fo4 contains remnants. The story. Regardless the same mistakes are found.

Witt that said, Modders build their mods from these games as they are released , including the bugs. That includes bad mesh files and bad textures, and bad animation files, bad shader packages too.

--------------------------------

So..you are there trying to figure out why this one authors mod seems to effect weapon handling ? correct?

Not limited to Fawkes but seems to propagate across all NPC's ?

Duplicateing the bug in MO but not able to directly indicates windows is interfering with the processes.

That's what I read from what you posted, I wrote this book--LOL in order to show you what's being looked at when a question is posed.

Not always going to be accurate but pretty close to reality.

-------------------------------------

IF you grasp the meanings you will find the point the effects take place and block it , Not remove, but block it.

The authors structures are built once, deleting anything within those structures will break the processes. Telling the process to be Ignored prevents the process and prevents the breakage.

Some times it's a script, some times it's a process from a mesh file.

I have seen *.kf files break the game-----------------

----------

Bottom line, if the bug is there with MO / and not there Free Play? then the system OR MO's dependencies files are at fault. IF so? you can't judge the mod in any way.

The test install that I did was on a separate drive not connected to the windows drive. I will let you know how that goes, this time I will just manually install arwen realism without MO on the test install and load up the "problematic save"

Edit: take it back, I might actually just try it with FOMM just for testing purposes and see how it goes from there. I think its implied that the author doesn't want it manually installed

Edited by lv1234

Also how do I enable the dlc when alt tabbing out of fallout 3? I can't open up another instance.

Hot editing use in this type of investigation is not advised.

You Enable the DLCs as outlined and establish a good working Environment.

Then go about the inspections.

It's like this, Live activity stores information. On reload, that's a different situation.

The engine can not inject new code while the plugin.txt file is loaded into ram. You Can't write to it. That said, there's no real way to know if the engine picks up code OR removes code while running hot.

EDIT: i want you to do things a bit slower and be aware, you're going to experience something you never noticed before.

When it takes place? your gonna sit there and wonder WTH ? and it's a good thing.

What that will be is correct code running. Some times people catch it. They get all excited ! , take nothing for granted.

I know it will happen. Don't Blink. Just stop and think about the process you are doing and write it down on paper for later.

Think I'm crazy? No it happens. so don't get too excited.

On each game load things change, the game will change...any doubts about that I can prove it to any one.

So load each test cold. your testing a mod based on I hope is the Ideal alignment of the games DLC's and established Environment.

when I connect to some others and prove things to them in real time..? they are dumb founded by the results. From that point on they listen.

No more doubts. GOG installs are bad by default, same goes for Steam. Fomm on first use after an install IS that proof.

Edited by Purr4me

Fo3 GOTY by it's self a game played to the point of escaping the Enclave base Prio to meeting fakes, IF you hard save and use casm too and make sure you hard save the last 50 feet

in exiting chambers / caverns.

make at least 5 saves as you go.

on exit if you Encounter fawkes, that's the point where you hard save.

exit the game and reload the game and IT should still be there.

ok that's a good saved game.

Now load a saved game prior to that save and exit the vault

Fawkes may not now be there.

reload the save again inside the vault and you might now want to see how far you can go backwards in there?

some times you can't, an invisible wall is now present.

Hot reload that save again inside the vault

keep doing that and you will eventually not be able to move at all. So in order to leave the now fully contaminated vault? you'll need to tlc out

and this time Fakes will not be there.

------------------

The reason is Time. Time is the controlling factor. Time is Unseen. and not considered at all.

But, there are in game fixes with out using the console commands.

go inside and wait 3 day's some times 4 days so the games Engine time keeper washes away trapped in ram data.

Of course the saved game that bugged out is now trash. so it's just a conversational piece and no need to keep.

The point here is showing you what's going on and why Hot swamping / editing is a bad Idea. the very reason behind not using console commands during a game play.

I really hope you get it.

Also how do I enable the dlc when alt tabbing out of fallout 3? I can't open up another instance.

Hot editing use in this type of investigation is not advised.

You Enable the DLCs as outlined and establish a good working Environment.

Then go about the inspections.

It's like this, Live activity stores information. On reload, that's a different situation.

The engine can not inject new code while the plugin.txt file is loaded into ram. You Can't write to it. That said, there's no real way to know if the engine picks up code OR removes code while running hot.

EDIT: i want you to do things a bit slower and be aware, you're going to experience something you never noticed before.

When it takes place? your gonna sit there and wonder WTH ? and it's a good thing.

What that will be is correct code running. Some times people catch it. They get all excited ! , take nothing for granted.

I know it will happen. Don't Blink. Just stop and think about the process you are doing and write it down on paper for later.

Think I'm crazy? No it happens. so don't get too excited.

On each game load things change, the game will change...any doubts about that I can prove it to any one.

So load each test cold. your testing a mod based on I hope is the Ideal alignment of the games DLC's and established Environment.

when I connect to some others and prove things to them in real time..? they are dumb founded by the results. From that point on they listen.

No more doubts. GOG installs are bad by default, same goes for Steam. Fomm on first use after an install IS that proof.

I'm an idiot I thought you said alt tab out of the game but forgot that you stated to alt tab + f4

Fo3 GOTY by it's self a game played to the point of escaping the Enclave base Prio to meeting fakes, IF you hard save and use casm too and make sure you hard save the last 50 feet

in exiting chambers / caverns.

make at least 5 saves as you go.

on exit if you Encounter fawkes, that's the point where you hard save.

exit the game and reload the game and IT should still be there.

ok that's a good saved game.

Now load a saved game prior to that save and exit the vault

Fawkes may not now be there.

reload the save again inside the vault and you might now want to see how far you can go backwards in there?

some times you can't, an invisible wall is now present.

Hot reload that save again inside the vault

keep doing that and you will eventually not be able to move at all. So in order to leave the now fully contaminated vault? you'll need to tlc out

and this time Fakes will not be there.

------------------

The reason is Time. Time is the controlling factor. Time is Unseen. and not considered at all.

But, there are in game fixes with out using the console commands.

go inside and wait 3 day's some times 4 days so the games Engine time keeper washes away trapped in ram data.

Of course the saved game that bugged out is now trash. so it's just a conversational piece and no need to keep.

The point here is showing you what's going on and why Hot swamping / editing is a bad Idea. the very reason behind not using console commands during a game play.

I really hope you get it.

I suppose the TLDR about this is not to hot swap or change during gameplay?

Edited by lv1234

Correct to both questions

The Nexus website here has billions of posts.

there are tagged listings that have the most value of information posted.

The best way to find a subject is to google it and find a forum post about the search term.

In my Friends list are great authors, most prominent people I know.

There is the nexus wiki too and it outlines ONLY the basics.

Not the insight I am posting about.

Bellow here is a spoiler box. open it. In there are links about the games I am involved with here.

Tools, mainly.

But the authors of those tools have other websites too. That is an invaluable listing. Basic.

PS: Pay attention to the (DRM) articles From My team and I .

Edited by Purr4me