More clothes for men (Mages perhaps)

silverchaos500

I have been visiting the clothing department of the mods. I am happy the women have been represented from time to time; and I'm glad there are diverse amounts of styles and fashion for them - whether if it is for aesthetic purpose or otherwise. Men somehow lacks that opportunity. I have no intention making my male character getting the skimpy treatment, not that there's anything wrong with the style. I at least like for men to have more representation than what they currently have. I happen to search stock photos and etcetera to get an idea for male clothes. I hope the great modders can make clothes that replicate or inspire the pictures I posted.

Anyway, it is clothing that suites mages, battlemages, or any warrior with good taste and style. I hope the pic(s) helps.

• 11 months later...

Well you can really do that your self with a bit of cutting and pasting into a square in a 2D program like Gimp or PS. Gimp is free at https:\\gimp.org

You need to make your textures square. Use a robe from the game as base. I can remake the UV if youwant me too, as UV at Bethesda textures mostly suck or you take the UV from any other mod that makes more sense.

UV is how the texture appear on the 3D object.

You also need Nifskope when you change the texture from the robe to your texture. I think I saw something similar for Skyrim, so peek there and GRAB the texture you wanna use. If you wanna release it, talk to the author first or ask the author if he can port it for you to Oblivion and there is a tool for that as well. I do not have an URL but I fix that if needed.

So Releasing. Ask permission from author, otherwise, do what ever you wanna do. :wink:

Here is my attempt to make easy and quick clothes as that was not what I was making, as I was making instruments, that will be built in RL later on.

I used the textures from shops here:

51824885640_c6d958d759_k.jpg

If you make this in the mod section, I will try to guide you the best I can in the process.... ;) Armors and any art, is very personal, so you must make it your self to get 100% satisfied.

Edited by Pellape