Need help making a killmove replacer mod

JuanEffenCarlos69

A while back I found a mod that changes a human / dragon kill move, and I thought it was a neat idea. However, the animation is pretty rough and I decided that I wanted to try and make my own animation. I am using blender, since I am not paying for 3DS Max lol.

(Context)

The original mod only has a .hkx file and a few sound files, which is a bit confusing imo.

I first tried to convert the .hkx animation file to a .kf in order to import into blender. I managed to do so with a paired human dragon skeleton.hkx file I found (it was meant for 3DS Max, and I can't convert it to use in blender). However, even with that I need the skeleton to import into blender first. Since I couldn't use the same skeleton I used to convert via hkxcmod I just imported the dragon and human skeletons on their own. When I import the converted .kf, blender tells me it imported, the animation is attacked to either mesh, but nothing happens when I press play. So I scrapped that idea...

Since then, I have made my own version of the animation by importing the skeletons and meshes separately, and keyframing my way through. I have made my animation, but I can only export it as a .nif file. That means that I cannot replace the old hkx file from the original mod in order to test out my animation.

(Main problem)

So I'm curious if there is a way to even export a .kf file from blender, which I could convert to a .hkx later on. Since I haven't found a way to do that yet, I have tried to figure out if I could script my own mod instead of using the old one. However, the original mod doesn't have any scripts I can use as a reference, nor can I figure out how to even get an animation I make override its counterpart in-game.

Any tips are greatly appreciated!

Edit: I figured out how to export from kf, but when the animation plays in game the dragon disapears and the player ragdolls. Not sure what happened but the animation just doesn't work. Any help is appreciated!