Which gaming pc is the best?

BryantSalazar

Hello everyone,

I love to play games, especially online computer games. The games I play are usually huge due to their nice graphics. Therefore, it is understandable that I choose a gaming computer. I am looking to buy one of the family game players. Do not know which computer is the best today? Looking forward to your comments.

Thanks everyone.

Building your own PC is the best value choice usually, but it's not a great time to buy PC parts right now due to the shortages. There is no definitive "best" when it comes to PC though, as best is entirely dependent on what you are doing specifically with that PC. Someone that plays E-Sports title for instance doesn't need too powerful of a PC, but someone that wants to play Red Dead Redemption 2 as high settings will need a stronger PC. The same goes for non gaming stuff, so if you use video editing software or do 3D rendering in blender or something, then your PC will need to suit that task.

If you'd like to know a good company to buy a PC from, then I would suggest NZXT BLD as their PC's are not too badly priced and they make stuff with off the shelf parts. They have some questions they ask you on their site to help you decide how much you should spend. Hope that helps. I'm happy to answer more questions if you have any.

• 2 weeks later...

The best PC is the one you build yourself. It is very simple and easy once you learn the basics. These days hardware is all plug and play with very little knowledge needed in the way of compatibility, just a few hours of research. You will also save money. If you really love PC gaming, it is worth investing the time to learn these things.

Unfortunately like the previous poster said, there is a shortage on hardware right now which can mean finding some parts can be a little challenging.
Intel and Nvidia based machines offer the best performance but at a higher cost. Buy an RTX graphics card since games of the future are going to require it for next gen.

If you are like me and "don't do hardware", the best solution is to have a machine built on spec by professionals. There are several companies in the US and Canada which will build a machine for you based on what you intend to use the machine for. They will even interview you to determine what the best solution for your needs might be. Just remember, you are also going to be paying for the assembly and testing by these third party professionals, so the machine they build will cost more than a off-the-shelf machine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The best Personal Computer for super high resolution and with a curved screen super resolution monitor?!

Back up a little bit.

GEEKs?! You've got to be serious about learning what is the best, or all of the beginner PC builders and upper between's yet to master building a GREAT GAMER's MACHINE will mislead you.

NUMBER 1 about building your own PC is, even buying a store bought one is:

Getting in good with a Geek is important. They will tell you what's best if you learn the stuff they know and practice what they know so they will learn to respect you.

The best computer for gaming is... The PC that does everything you want it to.