Tweak for 76918 'Path of the Anti-Mage' by Drazhar753

leoldfaggot

Hello everyone,

lately I have been enjoying the aforementioned mod to great extent. I highly encourage anyone to check it out, it's quite good. Main setback for me, however, is the damage scaling with the psionic blade damage. During your gameplay you'll aquire blades that deal damage depending on your alteration skill level. Currently that damage is 3 times your level, which is at minimum 45 damage fresh out of Helgen and venturing a little bit and a maximum of a whooping 300 damage endgame. The weapon speed is quite fast also and feels too strong for me. There's another feature in this mod that kinda drowns if anything dies in one or two hits.

The author does not use the nexus messaging system, so I thought I'd post it here. The mod is quite complex, but I believe the script 'imbueswordtogglescript.pex' manages the damage scaling.

If anyone wants to tweak their own installation of this great job, knock yourself out. Line 17, you'll recognize it once you see it. I could upload several tweaks myself, provided the author would grant me permission and would tell me whether the bsa-packing is necessary for the mod to function properly or not. I faintly recall there being some significance, but don't quote me on that. I also could rewrite parts of it to use a global modifier you can change in-game via console or spell.

Hope this helps, enjoy your games

leoldf@&#!t