okay: I hated this movie, it was mildy entertaining as a comedy only.

the enemy of my enemy thing was crap, The predators were honorable creatures who gave a gift to a human that managed to kill one of their hunters. but a predator does not make friends with a human, however i loved when you could see their shillouttes as they ran from the explosion and the predators dreadlocks were flowing back and forth and so was her hair :!: . :lol: :lol:

and when it died I thought they were gonna kiss!! wouldnt that have been difficult.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also, aliens did not hate the cold, they were very much accustomed to it. As i recall it froze a human in alien erection, it just pissed off the alien, but it could survive the sub-zero cold. thats why i was confused when the queen alien in avp sunk to the bottom of the ocean because she would have just froze down there until she could get back up. remember in aliens when the queen got sucked into space and didn't die right away? so i think it is impossible to have one drown. it could have easily gnawwed off the chain once it hit the bottom. and, and, and, and.... sorry nut i just thought this movie couldn't capture the spirit of the movies alien,aliens and predator one... i hated it

I half expected a kiss too. ;)

I do have a few questions about the movie, even though I liked it.

Like, what's she gonna do now? Return to the ship and single-handedly pilot it back home?

And that Alien coming out at the end, while a good ending, made no sense. One alien against an entire ship of Predators? Yeah, right.

Look, if the movie didn't have any other movies preceeding it...or if you just watch it for cool action sequences and special effects, I was a really cool movie. The point I was making was that it was innacurate. History has shown us that Paul Anerson makes movies that piss off die hard fans of the games they depicted (with the exeption of Mortal Combat), but the people who are just watching the movies for fun see to like his movies. I, am a die hard Alien fan (I don't know as much about predators)

Maybe now you know why I didn't like the movie too much.

QUOTE (MDRud216 @ Aug 17 2004, 06:27 PM)

alien erection 

Sorry,had to point out that typo.

that wasn't a typo, i didn't like alien resurrection either.... so i renamed it

edit:: Blaze of Flames, double posting can get you into trouble... the edit button is located to the upper right of your posts. welcome to mwsource :D

QUOTE (MDRud216 @ Aug 17 2004, 06:27 PM)

alien erection 

Sorry,had to point out that typo.

that wasn't a typo, i didn't like alien resurrection either.... so i renamed it

edit:: Blaze of Flames, double posting can get you into trouble... the edit button is located to the upper right of your posts. welcome to mwsource :D

Blaze, I PM'd you about posting twice. Have a look at the facilities available on the forum and it'll save you getting nagged.

BTW we prefer people not to type posts all in upper case. It looks as if you are shouting at US even if don't mean it to.

MDRud, please report the post rather than being a vigilante. Thanks.

And if you renamed it wouldn't Alien re-erection have been better?

Archived