Alright, I don't get it. I see erections mainly as good things. I mean, I can see that there would be some situations where an erection would be bad: a funeral, the Westminster show ... possibly while watching Full House. However, that's not the fault of the erection. It hasn't done anything wrong. So, why blame it?

No, the erection is a good thing. So, you shouldn't label a crappy movie with the term, 'erection.'

Go see AVP right now.

I (also a Die Hard Alien Fan) thought it was a great movie, but it just didnt go with the storyline of Alien, if it had continued off from Alien: Resurrection (not Alien Erection) it would have been awesome, wish it had... but now that AvP has come out i cant wait til Alien 5, Fox said they might make another Alien movie with sigorny weaver in it. ( :D )

I (also a Die Hard Alien Fan) thought it was a great movie, but it just didnt go with the storyline of Alien, if it had continued off from Alien: Resurrection (not Alien Erection) it would have been awesome, wish it had... but now that AvP has come out i cant wait til Alien 5, Fox said they might make another Alien movie with sigorny weaver in it. ( :D )

Oh, fercryinoutloud, will they just kill off Ripley. That character brings the whole series down. You can have other people fight and win against the Aliens, so why not just let her stay dead?

Here's the only way they could have Sigourney Weaver in a version of Alien 5 that I would watch:

Aliens erupt from a temple beneath the fictional world of the fictional world of M. Knight Shyamalan's "The Village" and eviscerate everyone except the retarded guy. Then, predators show up alongside select members of the US military, some ninjas and some pirates. A bloodbath ensues until Freddy and Jason show up and start slicing and dicing everyone. Then, Ash comes around, says something culture-bendingly cool and everyone bows down before his awesomeness. ZolaAtAOL becomes self-aware, which causes a huge war starring Keanu Reeves and Arnold Schwarzenegger, who fights against the machines with the power of steel. Then, the ET aliens go at it in space against the Sith, Babylon 5 AND Battlestar Galactica, creating huge fireworks displays in the night sky as tangent universes are blown to colors. Then, Star Wars geeks the world over completely nerd out, allowing their more sinister Star Trek brethren to suddenly attack in vicious cloaked maneuvers. Amidst this chaos, Michael Dornageddon ensues.

Screw Ripley.

Archived