Vanishing 1st Person After Armor Refit

Just for my own use I refit the armor here to SAM Light HDT body (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49323?tab=description). The issue though is that the arms of the top/dress as well as the gloves (and my hands) vanish in 1st person after the refit.

I use MO2, so I saved my SAM build, installed Himbo and the mod, and it works fine in 3rd in 1st person. However, because I play a bochu character I want to use SAM, so I load up Bodyslide and refit it after switching back to my backed up SAM loadout. It works perfectly fine in 3rd person, no clipping, nothing invisible or stretching. But my sleeves, gloves, and the arms and hands under them vanish in 1st.

I've already checked through both SSEEdit and the Creation Kit that the armor was using the same mesh for 1st person. I cleared the 1st person and left it blank as a test: still invisible. Reset it to the same mesh: still invisible.

In Bodyslide the partitions appear correct. I also checked that the translation for X, Y, and Z on the NiNode in NifSkope are all 0. I have no idea what I am missing and any help is appreciated.

Double check your partitions again. The partitions of the nif file must equal the biped slots used in the ArmorAddon record of the esp.

At a guess I'd say it has to do with forearms partition. Perhaps the SAM body has forearms and HIMBO doesn't, or vice versa?

As far as I can tell everything matches up between outfit studio and the armoraddon, unless there is something specific I'm overlooking.

Capture.JPG

Here is an example of what I'm seeing in-game with the top

ScreenShot103.png