i need someone smarter than me to help me figure out what exactly is going on here

hi! i've never posted here but i'm not entirely sure where else to go to for troubleshoot help.

i don't know exactly what is going on here. it happens in every new load file; i've tested it three times. once i leave the new game character creator, i boot up in a practically unrendered Haven, completely skipping the intro. i imagine it's a bug with one of the mods i have installed and i'm not entirely sure which one. the obvious answer here is to go through and figure out which one/s specifically is causing the issue, but i'm fascinated to know why this happening if anyone can help.

it also appeared that entering tactical camera could proc a weird teleport to a random location.

here's a video!

https://youtu.be/uwBG415KInw

thanks a bunch!

I have heard this can happen if using mods to boost the FPS in cutscenes. I am sure it can happen with other mods too but never personally experienced it myself so if you have any FPS mods, may want to disable them for the duration of the introduction.

Besides this, I am afraid if that is not your issue then it is probably just a case of trial and error to root the problem mod out - disable your mods in batches e.g keep half your mods installed with the rest uninstalled and check if game loads, keep disabling and enabling your mods in halves until you find the culprit, it is quicker than trying each mod individually.

(though you may want to try it on a new save because it is possible your current save you had this happen on could be corrupt now. I may be wrong though.)

Edited by Dmitrias

I have heard this can happen if using mods to boost the FPS in cutscenes. I am sure it can happen with other mods too but never personally experienced it myself so if you have any FPS mods, may want to disable them for the duration of the introduction.

Besides this, I am afraid if that is not your issue then it is probably just a case of trial and error to root the problem mod out - disable your mods in batches e.g keep half your mods installed with the rest uninstalled and check if game loads, keep disabling and enabling your mods in halves until you find the culprit, it is quicker than trying each mod individually.

(though you may want to try it on a new save because it is possible your current save you had this happen on could be corrupt now. I may be wrong though.)

I see! This makes sense! Thanks so much!