• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

vitordkzBR10

vitordkzBR10

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

hello everyone I hope you are well !, I wanted to ask for help to find a place for me by my base of the enclave of my mod, I am looking for a place where the entrance of the raven rock fits. please help me i'm getting crazy already, i don't know how to use these caves in the geck i wanted to just put the entrance to my base, which in this case is the same as the raven rock the entrance

dubiousintent

dubiousintent

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 8,855 posts

Replied to your post in the "Mod Talk" sub-forum. 

Please don't "spam" the forum with multiple posts of the same question in different sub-forums without allowing at least 24 hours for a reply.  While it is true that "different sub-forums get different eyeballs", older games like this do not expect to get answers any faster than that.

-Dubious-

vitordkzBR10

vitordkzBR10

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Replied to your post in the "Mod Talk" sub-forum. 

Please don't "spam" the forum with multiple posts of the same question in different sub-forums without allowing at least 24 hours for a reply.  While it is true that "different sub-forums get different eyeballs", older games like this do not expect to get answers any faster than that.

-Dubious-

sorry but I don't know how to use the forum much and I don't know English. but I don't know how to move my topic

dubiousintent

dubiousintent

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 8,855 posts

You can't do anything except "edit" a post once it is on the forum.  It is "acceptable" to edit out a duplicate post and leave a line such as "deleted duplicate" instead.  Otherwise you have to send a Private Message (PM) to a moderator on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the forum page asking them to move it to a more appropriate sub-forum.  Easier all around to just edit the post.

-Dubious-

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.984 seconds