⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Mods with cool longwords?

Absovec

I'm looking for mods with cool longswords, which look actually cool, like in The Witcher 3 - simple but beautiful and stylish, and also organic with this world, i just can't find any worthy swords, because most of them... kinda dull. I really like Iris from W3, but is there something else? I know about Sword of Ancient Tongues, it looking much better than majority of mods and, but still... not really what i'm looking for.

P.S. I've noticed that there's almost no sabers here, i mean mods with saber swords.

And it's just me or ingame greatswords too big and slow? In actuality they more like in W3 - long, slim and not slow and bulky, but they, actually should feel like continuation of your hand. But i guess it's because of different understanding of swords - in W3 those are long swords, and they felt like long swords, while in skyrim those are great swords, and they feel like a damn Dragon Slayer ("It was too big to be called a sword. Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough. Indeed, it was a heap of raw iron.")

Edited by Absovec

The longswords in this mod are a bit fancier than you might expect, but there are some beautifully-simple iron and steel sabers. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5019

There are a few different swordsmith modders out there, but you can't go wrong with stuff from BillyRo. I also use the Agincourt, from Oldrim, which I ported for personal use.