A lot of body morphs doesn't longer appear in RaceMenu

Byjove01

Heya.

Until now I was using for female bodies the UNP Dimonized replacer, that worked nicely and included all available RaceMenu morph sliders. But recently I wanted to take profit of a full mod reinstall (no time to explain) to switch on the BHUNP replacer. When I started a new game, I just realized there weren't as much sliders than before. That's bad to me because I'm the kind of player who loves customize a lot its main character with the most high detail level, for the sakes of roleplay.
In exemple, there's just sliders for major parts of the body, like feets, head, size... but no morphs for belly, hips, genital parts or anything like this. And yes I got the main dependencies in plus of reinstalling XPMSE, it still didn't work. I don't think it's related to a lack of dependencies. I don't even have the XPMSE entry in MCM.
If someone can help me to understand how the whole system works, and solve this problem, thanks in advance.

All i can think of is to make sure that the RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp file is activated...think that was the name. Sorry I'm afraid if thats not it I got nothing.

How can I make sure of this if not looking into Vortex ? It's activated into Vortex, now I'm not so sure it is in the game engine. Will take a look again, thanks for your advice anyways.

Nope, even replacing my old UUNP version by the BHUNP Race Menu .esp + BHUNP's SKSE folder, I doesn't work. Another idea anyone?

I use both CBBE-3BBB and BHUNP.

Do you have a "3BBB" slider group?

For my setup, the racemenu slider sets are as follows:

CBBE - adjusts some values affecting a CBBE-3BBB body (trad CBBE variables)

3BBB - adjusts all 3BBB associated values (afaik, both CBBE-3BBB and afaik, BHUNP)

BHUNP - adjusts some values affecting the BHUNP body (trad UUNP or UNP variables)

I use both CBBE-3BBB and BHUNP.

Do you have a "3BBB" slider group?

For my setup, the racemenu slider sets are as follows:

CBBE - adjusts some values affecting a CBBE-3BBB body (trad CBBE variables)

3BBB - adjusts all 3BBB associated values (afaik, both CBBE-3BBB and afaik, BHUNP)

BHUNP - adjusts some values affecting the BHUNP body (trad UUNP or UNP variables)

Nope, I don't have that IIRC. I could check again, but I remember building my body only with BHUNP.

Nope, I tried to apply higher advices, but I'm still unable to solve this. Still open to possible solutions, but I'll take a break.