Controller doesn't work when launching Oblivion using Vortex.

Been out of the loop for a bit so I'm sure it's something obvious but I decided to use Vortex to use a couple of mods and when I launch the game the controller doesn't work. Worked fine just launching from steam but not when launching from Vortex. I've checked the launch path and it's in the steam folder so I'm not sure what I'm missing.

Been out of the loop for a bit so I'm sure it's something obvious but I decided to use Vortex to use a couple of mods and when I launch the game the controller doesn't work. Worked fine just launching from steam but not when launching from Vortex. I've checked the launch path and it's in the steam folder so I'm not sure what I'm missing.

Don't use Vortex for old game like Oblivion, where Mods weren't packaged properly for Mod Managers, unless you feel like unpacking your mods and repackaging them properly.

I wrote an article on this, and even I went back to using WryeBash because it's just easier for modding Oblivion due the Mods not being packaged for modern mod managers.