• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Ogami2020

Ogami2020

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
This is pretty bad if I'm being honest, 2 Blood Maykrs + 2 Spirit'd Pinkies + 1 Armored Barron in the first fight isn't difficulty, it's just the designer throwing as much garbage at the player as possible at once, and shows complete misunderstanding of what makes a good Doom Eternal fight. Can't really compliment anything other than good use of screechers, other than that, this is just a slaughter map, not a master level. 

Konvaz

Konvaz

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
In response to post #96947333.

Spoiler

I find it interesting that you think this is a slaughter map. The only moments I thought this was slaughter mappy was at the last two Escalation Encounters. I think "gimmicky" might be a better description for this.
This ML is obviously not for everyone, and I could understand why some people don't like it. You have the files, and you have my permission to change the encounters to your personal tastes.

malgaja

malgaja

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Have you considered making a file with just the enemies and not the changes in AI? That would be nice. :)

eliamarasca

eliamarasca

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
Awesome ML until during the Second Escalation arena at one point I was against 2 Archviles that couldn't be hit by any weapon. Wasn't able to finish it due this problem, are you still working on this maybe?

Konvaz

Konvaz

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
In response to post #98624933.

Spoiler

Which Archviles could not be damaged? If they teleport behind the energy barriers, you can still shoot them.

eliamarasca

eliamarasca

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
In response to post #98624933. #98639113 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

They were not hiding behind barriers, happened something like this:
I saw ammo going through them and lock on did that weird thing like in the video

Konvaz

Konvaz

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
In response to post #98624933. #98639113, #98646883 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Oh this bug is out of my control. Sorry.

Dany12345

Dany12345

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Amazing master level, the last arena is especially amazing and should've been official. Also the last escalation encounter has to be the hardest thing I've had to overcome in doom eternal, you seriously made me respect caco's more. The only thing I didn't like was the possessed cursed prowler, I feel like cursed prowlers weren't really designed to be spammed like that and when I beat it 2nd try I felt zero statisfaction.

eliamarasca

eliamarasca

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
In response to post #98624933. #98639113, #98646883, #98668648 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

It's ok then, great level in any case

Rowge1

Rowge1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
Thanks for the update :D Another excellent ML

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.921 seconds