New Game Plus Legendary Issues

MrGaffe

So I downloaded the New Game Plus Legendary mod to try and start a new game with my op oc, problem is I can't find any way to activate it. It's installed and the esp file is activated, all requirements to use the mod are fulfilled but I just for the life of me can't figure out how to start a new game plus.

Does anyone know how I'm meant to go about this?

Did you read the instructions in the mod readme?

I looked through the whole details on the mod, it should show up on the MCM menu but it isn't. Also just looked through the mods folders and there isn't a read me file, also the mod page itself ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/48422 ) doesn't give me much in the way of figuring out why its not showing up

How about installing the required mods (check the Requirements drop down button)?

I did do that as well, I did that long before attempting to use the mod. I'd rather not botch my whole game by accident after all.

As before there is a menu that should appear but just doesn't. Since this mod is relatively new (was finished being made last month) there isn't any support or troubleshooting guides, hell theres only one pic and its not even a visual of the menu

Do you use the latest SkyUI and have the SkyUI.esp activated in your loadorder?

Yes, I usually check for updates on my mods once a month, I updated all mods 5 days ago and SkyUI hasn't gotten a new update

OMFG! Literally after all this it just fixes itself..... I went back in and just starting messing around, as I was about to leave my house MCM registered a new menu, I go to look and its New Game ++ sigh.... its always my luck

Thank you Reborn Old Timer for your time!

Hello,

I seem to have a problem with the Esc key. Every time I attempt to access the save command or the mod config command hitting the key causes the game to (CTD)

I've reinstalled vortex and deleted vortex and all mods with no change.

there's the chance that the game has some flaw in it not related to mods. If that's the case

Then I'm not sure who to contact about this problem.