ShadowPriXX - BANNED

ShadowPriXX banned.

Reason:
Trolling
Aggressively belittling another member and her/his content
Publicly accusing another member of wrongdoing (concerning the site owner's File Submission Guidelines) outside of the reporting systems without providing substantial evidence
Intentionally posting false information in order to harm and disparage the said member
Particularly offensive remark towards the said member

5 Comments in all on this account (join date 18 Dec 2019, 6:08PM) posted on one mod 05 May 2021

10:05 PM
This Mod is actually pretty bad. It’s a rip of of some other mods and it’s not even working properly. I contacted the modder and he seems to be a dick. In fact he is a dick. dont trust this guy. He is a well known racist and childabuser. If you download this mod, you support Scamming grandma’s. Please consider report him.

10:06 PM
Deletes any critism.

10:07 PM
this guy rips of other peoples mods

10:10 PM in response to post #94107493.
No the "modder" just rips of other peoples mods and doesnt know how to change stuff in it. :smile:

10:14 PM in response to post #93717513.
Yep looks awesome. But he didnt mod it. He just downloaded and uploaded it with another image

Permissions and credits on the pertaining original mod page

Modification permission
You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the original creator

Asset use permission
You are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission as long as you credit me

Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points
You are allowed to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets

Forum Nexus Support/Help/Policies and Guidelines/Forum and Commenting Guidelines (excerpt) -
https://help.nexusmods.com/article/22-forum-and-commenting-guidelines

Be Civil!
We do not tolerate 'trolling' or harassment of any kind. Do not belittle, discredit, or aggressively criticise another member or their content. …

Content that can be construed as provocative, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive toward any real-world individual or group, may be subject to moderation. …

• Do not post personally or generally insulting remarks towards someone else, or a group of people.

Be Relevant!
Do not intentionally post false, inaccurate, or misleading information in order to harm or disparage another member or creation.

Reporting Inappropriate Content
You are encouraged to report content that may violate the standards described in this document. For more information, see our Reporting Guidelines (https://help.nexusmods.com/article/21-reporting-guidelines ). Public accusations made outside of the reporting systems may be subject to moderation.

Reference post

Reference post