Andromeda Won't Load

Spanos1983

Hello, everyone. Longtime member, first-time poster in these forums. I've been enjoying mods here on NexusMods for a long time.

I'd hate to begin my first thread in an angry tone, but I have been tinkering with Mass Effect: Andromeda all day long and it isn't working, therefore I am more than a little upset. It started out with me trying to run mods through Frosty Mod Manager, to which I have tried every solution on the Internet (that's a story unto itself). But I have no choice but to put that problem aside for now because now I can't get the game to play at all. When I was messing around with the mod manager, at least it got me as far as the character creation screen and would crash when loading a game; but now it doesn't even get that far, crashing all of five seconds into the game logo screen. I have tried repairing it through Origin, tried uninstalling and reinstalling, tried messing with the graphics through GeForce Experience, tried lowering my Windows resolution, tried updating my video drivers, and nothing works! It is frustrating like you would not believe!

I'm trying to get it to run normally and conquer that beast first, and then worry about modding once that's done. Might I need a new video card? Could that be the problem? It ran just fine back in 2017.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

[Edit] I talked to someone from EA Technical Support and it turns out I've run out of free space. It's that simple. I do have a 4TB HDD that I could swap to which should do the trick. Sorry, everyone.