Using Oblivion Reloaded makes enbs not work? Your thoughts?

lefttounge

Hey buds!

Just recently tried out Oblivion Reloaded, well actually just legit recently tried my hat at modding Oblivion.

When I found out that I could use my controller with that new UI mod, I jumped into the opportunity :)

I came across the Oblivion Reloaded mod, and hoped it would work awesomly alongside my enb, however when I tried to use it while my enb was active, I found that it changed my game back vanilla for some reason?

I wanted to tell the mod author and ask in the comment secions, but of course, they didn't make commenting or posting bugs possible.

I don't need a troubleshoot, as I simply removed the mod. What are your thoughts on the Oblivion Reloaded mod. Anybody got any cool screenshots showing what that puppy can do?

Oblivion Reloaded is a graphics enhancer like ENB, that's why it won't work with it.
If you use DarnUI, be aware that if you uninstall Oblivion Reloaded that it will take a DarnUI XML file with it, and make the game crash during startup. (I found this out the hard way)

It does the same thing ENB does, like Sharpening, Depth of Field, Godrays etc..

I stopped using it once the author shut down the comment section, and moved everything to his own forums.
I didn't feel like having to be logged into TWO websites, to get help with a mod.
I just use Reshade or ENB now. Much less hassle

It Ãwasn't really an impressive mod

Right now the bethesda logo and the main menu musc dont work, its silent, and the beth logo wont play

Do you happen to know how to get it back?

It Ãwasn't really an impressive mod

Right now the bethesda logo and the main menu musc dont work, its silent, and the beth logo wont play

Do you happen to know how to get it back?

That's another thing that Reloaded changes without telling you.

I'm not sure if I remember, because it sticks ini files in the data folder, AND in an ini folder and in a Reloaded Folder

So, you're going to have to search for *.ini files in Data, and search for Reloaded etc.

That info used to be in the comment section, but he his the comment section on his mod pages.

You might have to have Steam Reverify your game files

Lot's of things in OR were changed through workings of OBSE. Some Oblivion.ini changes have to be made for it to work correctly to begin with, but mostly none of its features are achieved through mere changes in the Oblivion.ini.

Most things changed by OR, like inventory menu idles and similar stuff, cannot be undone through just reverifying the game files. But if they kept it the way they started it in the past, most all features and changes of OR can be toggled or fine-tuned through their own numerous INI files.

It won't hurt checking your Oblivion.ini, but if that doesn't lead to any results, definitely check OR's own INIs next.

The reason I suggested checking the Oblivion ini, was back when I used Reloaded for Fallout New Vegas, it changed the beginning music and movie, and I "THINK", that change was made by renaming the Movies and Music in this part of the INI file, I know it drove me crazy in Fallout New Vegas.

But here are the entries in the Oblivion.ini to check.

SCreditsMenuMovie=CreditsMenu.bik
SMainMenuMovie=Map loop.bik
SMainMenuMovieIntro=
SIntroSequence=
SMainMenuMusic=Special\TES4Title.mp3

Lot's of things in OR were changed through workings of OBSE. Some Oblivion.ini changes have to be made for it to work correctly to begin with, but mostly none of its features are achieved through mere changes in the Oblivion.ini.

Most things changed by OR, like inventory menu idles and similar stuff, cannot be undone through just reverifying the game files. But if they kept it the way they started it in the past, most all features and changes of OR can be toggled or fine-tuned through their own numerous INI files.

It won't hurt checking your Oblivion.ini, but if that doesn't lead to any results, definitely check OR's own INIs next.

Now do I change these back to something to make the game revert back to default?

What should the oblivion ini look like when its normal?

@Drakethedragon okie dokey bro :)

Edited by lefttounge