Using Oblivion Reloaded makes enbs not work? Your thoughts?

lefttounge

Lot's of things in OR were changed through workings of OBSE. Some Oblivion.ini changes have to be made for it to work correctly to begin with, but mostly none of its features are achieved through mere changes in the Oblivion.ini.

Most things changed by OR, like inventory menu idles and similar stuff, cannot be undone through just reverifying the game files. But if they kept it the way they started it in the past, most all features and changes of OR can be toggled or fine-tuned through their own numerous INI files.

It won't hurt checking your Oblivion.ini, but if that doesn't lead to any results, definitely check OR's own INIs next.

Now do I change these back to something to make the game revert back to default?

What should the oblivion ini look like when its normal?

@Drakethedragon okie dokey bro :smile:

Since STEAM won't fx the Oblivion.INI the best course of action is to rename the oblivion.ini to something like Oblivion.ini.txt (that way you can STILL look at its contents with a txt editor so you can compare)

Then start the game from the official launcher so it generates a new Oblivion.ini file.

Now you can open the new Oblivion.ini, and the Oblivion.ini.txt and put them side by side, and you can see exactly what was changed

Suffice to say I've actually already been playing the game from oblivion launcher and using mods.

Ah it's hopeless buds.

I actually can't stand the way Oblivion mods handle.

Definitely can say that mods handle much better in skyrim and fallout 4

Suffice to say I've actually already been playing the game from oblivion launcher and using mods.

Ah it's hopeless buds.

I actually can't stand the way Oblivion mods handle.

Definitely can say that mods handle much better in skyrim and fallout 4

Yea, out of all the Bethesda games, Oblivion seems the most fragile/unstable with mods, and even vanilla in general, hell I'm playing Morrowind with about 125 mods and haven't had one CTD