Xbox Reveal

JimboUK

I'm actually glad they dropped Kinect, since there were no good games for it anyway it was just driving the price up (for literally no reason at all...). Now if they cut that price to $350 in the US, I might get one alongside a PS4. Anything else and they just lose all around in a hardware and budget battle against PCs.

A similar version of CPU to the X1 CPU sells for $60 on Newegg... The equivalent of the X1 GPU sells for $100. When you consider most/all X1 games are at 900p/30fps and 720p/60fps with just MLAA, it's really not hard to beat the X1's specs even for $400, and most X1 titles that were supposed to be exclusive are going multiplatform on the PC (where they can generally be maxed by an R7 260X). I guess the developers decided too few people actually bought the X1 to justify a single platform release. Which is really not surprising, considering it's now basically just a PC in a box you can't upgrade or play old games with.

Edited by Rennn

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too little - too late for the Xbone. They started off by initiating complete PR suicide. And everyone who is even somewhat familiar with the new systems knows the PS4 is more powerful, and was also $100 cheaper!! MS is gonna have to drop the Xbone to about $100 cheaper than the PS4 just due to the reputation of the PS4 being the superior system. Neither system really has exclusives that are all that impressive IMO. Most of the games people wanna play are the multiplat games.

Edited by Beriallord