Combat Rifle replacement (SA58)

Hello, I'm doing a bit of tinkering in FO4Edit from time to time and currently doing some replacement mods.
So I want to replace vanilla Combat Rifle with rifle from Wanamingo's SA58 and do it as simple as possible:

1) created Weapon record of Combat Rifle with vanilla FormID 000DF42E in replacement ESP (see screenshot)
2) copied combination for SA58 in Object Template several times to make this section look like combinations for vanilla Combat Rifle (for Basic rifle, Semi-Auto etc)
3) copied all vanilla Object Modifications for Combat Rifle in my replacement ESP
4) went through all Combat Rifle Object Modifications in replacement ESP, copied similar SA58 modifications, deleted Combat Rifle Object Modifications and replaced Form ID of SA58 modifications with ones from Combat Rifle modifications (see screenshot)

In my limited experience it's enough to have working replacement, same approach worked when I made replacement for Handmade Rifle with different mod.
But this time it doesn't work, in game I try player.additem 000DF42E 10 and all I get are vanilla rifles.

Please tell me what I do wrong.

Screenshots:

sa58_110.jpg

sa58_210.jpg

here's link to replacement ESP: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/bcrO1bSKlonb9A