CBBE Help

Chenoah

I understand I may be in the wrong area. I searched hard before coming to ask for help. I have manually installed and checked all folders. I have added the lines to the custom.ini. I do use mo2 and not vortex but I didn't see a forum for that. I have a clean install with just CBBE and body slide installed. Uploading ss of file area that I matched with troubleshoot in CBBE. I have to leave for a bit so if more info is needed I will add when home. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

Guest deleted34304850

You use MO2 and its a post about CBBE in the Vortex support forum?

Sorry, you won't get any help for whatever your issue is here. Post in the correct forum.

I understand I may be in the wrong area. I searched hard before coming to ask for help. I have manually installed and checked all folders. I have added the lines to the custom.ini. I do use mo2 and not vortex but I didn't see a forum for that. I have a clean install with just CBBE and body slide installed. Uploading ss of file area that I matched with troubleshoot in CBBE. I have to leave for a bit so if more info is needed I will add when home. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

I will give you actual help, unlike someone else: https://stepmodifications.org/forum/ try this.

Cheers,

Thank you so much. I knew I screwed up. I was pressed for time and had been working on it all night. I appreciate you!

I will give you actual help, unlike someone else: https://stepmodifications.org/forum/ try this.

Cheers,

Thank you so much! I knew I messed up in location. I had been pressed for time and working on it all night. I appreciate you!

Guest deleted34304850

Cheers,

bit salty that. my post was actually helpful. but hey, you do you, my little white knight.