FIGHT CLUB/ Brawl System

dco28

One thing i love about skyrim is the feature to "brawl" hahah and i would like to request a mod for FNV to do the same :)

Mod features:

-Brawl system: you can challenge SOME Npc's to a brawl / in exchange you can get prizes (caps, weapons, armors, ammo) if you win and you lose caps if you lose :)

While in Brawl ( both in bare hands), both players will either have (double hp or half damage) for longer brawling experience / winning a brawl will not kill the npc, of course, just unconscious

if you use a weapon, npc's around you will be hostile (like in skyrim)

- Additional Npc's that can be challenged to a brawl

- Unique weapons( unarmed weapons) and armors ( armors especially for unarmed combat)

- FIGHT CLUB- a new building/ location , the 1st floor is a typical bar with npcs, also selling drinks. then there's the basement( Fight Club),

- In the basement, you could sign up for a fight with a fee, but the return caps will be larger

- fights will be a brawl of course, you will be surrounded by cheerers will fighting/ you also get experience when winning

- there is also a level/ rank in the fight club depending on your wins and experience / highest rank " King of the Hill"

- each rank you wil receive unique items( weapons, armor)/ these unique items cannot be bought

The mod is still in progress, and one of the features I'm planning is an underground fighting club where you can step into the ring with various opponents ranging from ghouls to super mutants.

I suppose I could cannibalise some of my scripts to try and make bar brawls. It would be a little way down the line though