[MOD REQUEST] Unlock Castle Dimitrescu After Returning to Village?

Hello,

I'm requesting a mod that unlocks the castle after the player has left it and returned to the village where you're supposed to go to the red chimney house. I think it'd be cool if players could go back inside the castle without Lady Dimitrescu or her three daughters around to antagonize the player any longer. It's a beautiful castle and fun to just walk around in and admire the decor.

I felt like I missed out on a lot of sight seeing because I was constantly harassed by the mother and her daughters chasing me around the place the entire time. Now that I've taken care of them, I'd like to go back to the Castle to sight see some more. I was heartbroken to find that the castle is permanently blocked off the rest of the game once returning to the village. That sucks! =(

Would be cool if players could go back and explore it with working elevator and all rooms and secret passages accessible, maybe even have spawning ghouls/vampires down in the wine cellar area and prison area but the main floors of the castle and upstairs areas clear of any enemies. Maybe have some flying vampire bat things on the rooftop area to snipe again also.

Hopefully the right modder sees this and makes it happen!

Thank you in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...