NPCs are blacked out in CK

I keep what I'm working on loose. Most mods that I reference are loose as I find that different plugins cannot access other plugin's archives even when they are in the master list. The only one that aren't loose are ones that don't have archives or other resource files.

The Ck will not render any Textures (loose or archived) unless I set the shader value (theres a "Debug mode" dropdown selection in "Shaders" tab of preferences to "GBuffer 0" that I have to set everytime I run the CK).

Yeah, it's a pain.

Can you post an image of the textures? and are this set like this ?

Rendering.jpg

Edited by Purr4me

because that's needs to be done.

EDIT: Hey ! it just occurred to me, are you using the 32bit Kit? or the 64bit kit?

one of them requires data.

Any way, I am installing Fo4 and then the kit here on this Laptop to see what the kit is doing.

Using a RavPower external drive.

Then I'll do the same as you are, from Bethesda web site.

Same Page Processes/ well close enough.

Edited by Purr4me

I'm running 64bit. No need for 32bit in this instance, not doing lip generation. I saved these particular textures with BC1 compression. I got them working now tho. Had to build all my head pieces (head and headrear) seperate from my body and hands with materials baked in. maybe because the head meshes are vanilla and my body is atomic muscle, even tho they share the same UV map. idk.

Doesn't matter which mesh I'm viewing or which textures are applied. Textures will not be rendered unless I use Debug mode set to GBuffer 0.

I'm running 64bit. No need for 32bit in this instance, not doing lip generation. I saved these particular textures with BC1 compression. I got them working now tho. Had to build all my head pieces (head and headrear) seperate from my body and hands with materials baked in. maybe because the head meshes are vanilla and my body is atomic muscle, even tho they share the same UV map. idk.

Doesn't matter which mesh I'm viewing or which textures are applied. Textures will not be rendered unless I use Debug mode set to GBuffer 0.

Hold on, I am here after all to assist you, I am almost done installing the kit's assets.

I intend to look at the file you are having issues with.

1 of 2 things will happen here,

1 it works or

2 it's repeats the same thing.

is there a texture that is vanilla that does the same thing as yours ?

and where in the world spaces do I need to look ?

Ok logged in.

a link to the Gallery I am using for your instance (https://postimg.cc/gallery/CqkXXZM)

Edited by Purr4me

Yeah, The 32bit CK frequently crashes on simple things like loading NPCs or other objects. So, I try my best not to use it if at all possible.

is there a texture that is vanilla that does the same thing as yours ?

and where in the world spaces do I need to look ?

Ok logged in.

a link to the Gallery I am using for your instance (https://postimg.cc/gallery/CqkXXZM)

Had to unpack the textures. Same behavior tho. No texturing.

Oh, yeah I already unpacked that zip. It not hidden tho. Its in \Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base. I suppose it is hidden if you don't know where to look or what to look for.

That's just 1 point I was trying to make. "Give me a character Target I can load please, I'll screen shot it and show what I get.

100% kit install and no tweaks

OK Bad news, they all render normally here

EncSynth <---any thing with that Prefix renders fine.

Your best bet is to give me an exact name and I'll screen shoot it for you.

If your using the Studio to change the assets in game? that might be the cause.

5.jpg

Edited by Purr4me