Cyberpunk 2077 not Appearing on Vortex

Seeker2003
Go to solution Solved by Seeker2003,

Hello everyone! I recently got cyberpunk 2077 for my PC and I was hoping to mod it with Vortex now that it is supported. I went to the games tabs to try to start up the process and cyberpunk is just straight up not there. I think this is weird because I'm pretty sure I've seen it before. Attached is a picture of the games tab showing that Cyberpunk is not present.

Hopefully someone can help me with this, I'm a relative novice when it comes to modding.

Go to the extensions tab and search for Cyberpunk, there's a chance it's been disabled.

Alternatively, use the "Show hidden games" option in the games section

I have done both. The extension say it is enabled.

Edit: After further inspection, the extension 'Game: Cyberpunk 2077' is not present, not even for me to enable it

Edited by Seeker2003

• Solution

Go to the extensions tab and search for Cyberpunk, there's a chance it's been disabled.

Alternatively, use the "Show hidden games" option in the games section

I have done both. The extension say it is enabled.

Edit: After further inspection, the extension 'Game: Cyberpunk 2077' is not present, not even for me to enable it

I manually installed the Cyberpunk extension and got it to work! thank you for your help!

• 1 year later...

How do you manually install the extension? I have the same problem: Cyberpunk suddenly doesn't show up under 'games' in Vortex. It did a few days ago. I have the extension 'cyberpunk 2077 vortex support' enabled. Nothing new if I 'show hidden games' or search extensions for cyberpunk.