missing "reset masterlist" button

BomburKhazad
Go to solution Solved by Pickysaurus,

I'm using Vortex 1.5.7 to manage my Skyrim mods and plugins.

When starting Vortex, I get a message telling me that I need to go to the plugins tab and click the "reset masterlist button." But I can't find it. I've gone to the plugins tab and searched as diligently as I know how for quite a long time. If I'm missing it, please tell me I'm blind and point it out for me. If it's actually missing, please let me know so that I can stop looking for it. :-)

I have the following buttons available on the plugins tab: autosort enabled(/disabled), sort now, manage rules, manage groups, history, and tutorials. I've clicked each of those to see if any of them bring up a menu that might say "reset masterlist." They don't. There is also no reset masterlist button in the content frame (the one that contains the actual plugins list). That frame only allows me to sort, filter and toggle columns, and to enable/disable/ghost the plugins.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

• Solution

This feature has been retired as it is no longer needed thanks to the update to LOOT 0.18. If you're having problems with the masterlist you can try restarting the app, or you can report the issue via the in-app feedback system.