Help! Only SkyUI and Quality Maps work. Other mods don't!

ManelOliver
Go to solution Solved by ManelOliver,

I installed every mod required, but just to check it out again, just now o uninstalled all mods i had (apart from skyui, unnoficial patch and quality maps) and installed realistic needs and diseases ussep (wich has no requirements). Still, it dind't work :mellow:

I should also point out that always launch the game from vortex, but when i began to mod SSE, i couldn't get SkyUI to work because of an error with SKE, so i saw a tutorial from this forum (how to install sske correctly) and did it, the tutorial ended with me creating a shortchut for skse64loader launcher and playing the game from there, skyui worked. But after i did that, i continued to launch skyrim from vortex, i dont know if that's related or something.

You also mention a plugin error with Campfire.

You must be running version Campfire 1.12.1SEVR Release for SE.

That mod includes it's own version of Papyrusutil.dll. (bad thing to do) but make sure nothing overrides it.

The error message normally means you are trying to run a Skyrim mod (32 bit) on Skyrim SE.

You also mention a plugin error with Campfire.

You must be running version Campfire 1.12.1SEVR Release for SE.

That mod includes it's own version of Papyrusutil.dll. (bad thing to do) but make sure nothing overrides it.

The error message normally means you are trying to run a Skyrim mod (32 bit) on Skyrim SE.

Thank you, i uninstalled Campfire while i'm fixing this issue but i'll look into it after!

• Solution

Update: I got it to work!! I changed the name of the mod staging folder from "mods" to "skyrimse", like vortex suggested. The files transfered, i launched the game and enhanced fx and realistic needs kicked in! I think it's fixed! Thank's everyone your help!

Cheers!