Cycle rules

sirhedley
Go to solution Solved by HadToRegister,

the only dialog i get if i force cyclic rules errors is a screen where i can tell vortex to load a mod before or after another mod.

that dialog comes up any time i have a cyclic rule. i get no other diagram from cyclic rules on my mod page.

on my plugins page if i put a plugin in the wrong group and generate a cyclic error because of my group placement, i can move the mod out of the group into another group (almost all of my plugins are in default because i honestly dont care about groups that much).

other than that - i dont know what other diagram you're referring to.

On the mod tab, when I am installing mods, I get the message that there are mod cycle rules. When I click on the tab to get more information, a pop-up appears with this information Mod A> Mob D> Mod T etc etc. When you click on this, a diagram is suppose to pop up and it gives you the option to flip the rules. These are the same rules that are listed under the mod rules tab, only this just opens the effect mods and not every mod that has a rule. Thanks for the input though. Cheers

the only dialog i get if i force cyclic rules errors is a screen where i can tell vortex to load a mod before or after another mod.

that dialog comes up any time i have a cyclic rule. i get no other diagram from cyclic rules on my mod page.

on my plugins page if i put a plugin in the wrong group and generate a cyclic error because of my group placement, i can move the mod out of the group into another group (almost all of my plugins are in default because i honestly dont care about groups that much).

On the mod tab, when I am installing mods, I get the message that there are mod cycle rules. When I click on the tab to get more information, a pop-up appears with this information Mod A> Mob D> Mod T etc etc. When you click on this, a diagram is suppose to pop up and it gives you the option to flip the rules. These are the same rules that are listed under the mod rules tab, only this just opens the effect mods and not every mod that has a rule. Thanks for the input though. Cheers

THIS SCREEN?

SOTS-Rules.jpg

Or THIS Screen?

cyclic-rules-mess.jpg

THIS SCREEN?

SOTS-Rules.jpg

Or THIS Screen?

cyclic-rules-mess.jpg

The second screen is the one that is not showing when it should after getting the cycle warning. The first screen always shows up when clicking the Mod rule tab.

Guest deleted34304850

this may be related to this thread, not really sure, but in the change log for the new version of vortex, the following entry appears;

mod cycle dialog crashing when removing/flipping rules.

can you update to 1.4.12 and see if the issue is resolved?

I've been looking around but having no luck. Vortex has now thrown a cyclical rule error as above. Last weekend I had no issues whatsoever. Where in Vortex can I see the version I am using? Is there a force update button anymore as this appears to have been removed.

Clicking on the Cycle interaction window does nothing and I have even uninstalled some of the mods to test and the deployment error is still happening.

I've been looking around but having no luck. Vortex has now thrown a cyclical rule error as above. Last weekend I had no issues whatsoever. Where in Vortex can I see the version I am using? Is there a force update button anymore as this appears to have been removed.

Clicking on the Cycle interaction window does nothing and I have even uninstalled some of the mods to test and the deployment error is still happening.

You can click on the 3 dots to the right of your user name and the one that is labeled about will give you the version.