231 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472,076 posts
Bounty Gold

Lets you configure how much gold you get for Bounty Quests.

mHowlett

mHowlett

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Funnily enough I was just about to re-download your other mod. This will do just nicely!

gorey666

gorey666

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
In response to post #8156327.

Interested to know what settings you guys are using. I haven't quite figured out what feels balanced yet. I currently have mine with Base Gold set at 0, and the Per Level at 100. But i'm thinking of changing it.

Burnout122812

Burnout122812

Destroyer of Tacos

• Premium Member
  • 2,005 posts
This is great! I love the other mod but to give us the settings options is just icing on the cake! Any plans to extend this with "Guild Rewards"?

Edited by majikku22, 29 May 2013 - 03:49 PM.

RoguePony

RoguePony

Regular

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Just brilliant, the previous two comments took the words right outta my mouth/fingers :D I'd endorse this ten times if I could, thanks a lot for the mod!

gorey666

gorey666

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
In response to post #8156592.

Anything is possible. Though that would probably be a different mod, as those aren't exactly bounties. I poked about in the creation kit, and it's certainly doable... but there are a lot more quest scripts to alter and im not sure messing with that many quests is such a good idea for compatibility. Bounty Gold is narrowly focused, and only alters 4 random quest scripts. I shall meditate on it, and if i get really bored one day i'll cook something up.

Edited by gorey666, 29 May 2013 - 04:08 PM.

Teruke

Teruke

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
shut up and pay me! :)

mHowlett

mHowlett

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
In response to post #8156327. #8156553 is also a reply to the same post.

I used to use the leveled version from the other mod, so I will possibly do something similar but add a premium to Dragon bounty. I imagine they don't just ask anyone to go slay a Dragon - A special talent requires special pay.

kevkas

kevkas

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,534 posts
@gorey666: I've been using Increased Bounty Rewards (Lite version), and I really like it, but I would like to switch to this mod. Is it safe to just uninstall your other mod, and then install Bounty Gold? Or should I do anything else?

Great idea with Bounty Gold btw :thumbsup:

gorey666

gorey666

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
In response to post #8157143.

If it was installed through NMM, then just uninstall it and replace with the new one. It's what i did while making it. Updated the description to address this concern.

Edited by gorey666, 29 May 2013 - 05:34 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.986 seconds