106 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,442,313 posts
Nevada Skies - Simple Interior Lighting Overhaul Integration

Replaces Nevada Skies "dynamic" interior lighting system with SILO's static improved interiors

Etherial1

Etherial1

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
Im going to immediately use this when i reinstall my modlist again thanks!

Norvito

Norvito

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
OH GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH. I do really love Nevada Skies, but the 'dynamic interior lighting system' sucks so much ass. You've saved the whole lighting mod for me

Lockstar64

Lockstar64

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 4 posts
Looks great, this is exactly the sort of thing I wanted! I just have a few questions:

Just to clarify, do you have to have SILO installed already, or does it come with this installation?

Second, do you think this (Nevada Skies with integrated SILO) offers a more interesting weather experience than Altitude + SILO would? I used Altitude for my last playthrough and really liked it, but would you say that SILO integrated with this could be a better combination?

Thanks a lot, overall, I'm really thankful to now have a choice between Altitude and Nevada Skies without compromising on interior lighting. Hope you're having a good day.

Edited by Lockstar64, 17 June 2021 - 09:25 PM.

Qolore7

Qolore7

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,221 posts
In response to post #95811258.

Spoiler

You do need SILO installed separately. And as for the second question, it really is up to personal preference. Nevada Skies has many more weathers and offers a ton of customizability in terms of weathers, weathers effects, and lighting, so I definitely think it would be more interesting since you can do a lot of cool things with it

Lockstar64

Lockstar64

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 4 posts
In response to post #95811258. #95811383 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Great, thanks for the quick reply. I see no harm in giving it a go and seeing if I like it. Cheers :)

SidkiOutlaw

SidkiOutlaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
the brighter nights, the ini's edit, and the SILO's integration are all soo good. thanks

Edited by SidkiOutlaw, 18 June 2021 - 12:52 AM.

Forntzone

Forntzone

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
Holy s*** mate, works great 100% fully endorse

WayfarerJoel

WayfarerJoel

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
What should the load order look like SILO integration? I remember from before that Nevada skies gives you a warning prompt when you have any mod overriding it in the load order. Thanks. 

SidkiOutlaw

SidkiOutlaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
In response to post #95820373.

Spoiler

-SILO
-Nevada skies
-SILO integration
this way it didn't give me a warning message

IPB skins by Skinbox