• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Gopher

Gopher

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 6,595 posts
2wT-9wVXPyE
In this video I look at a more 'natural' looking ENB know as Opethfeldt6 ENB.

Installation video that covers this mod can be found here.

For an overview of the aims of this series see this video.

Download link for mod:
Opethfeldt6 ENB

NerevarineKhajiit

NerevarineKhajiit

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 417 posts
Another ENB you might try is Phinix Natural ENB http://skyrim.nexusm...om/mods/24235/?
It's quite good, and packs more of a punch than most due to his personal tweaks to not only the ENB files, but also a custom .esp. It has good performance too.

boerthi

boerthi

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 811 posts
could you please cover one enb from the K-ENB site? I really love them and I would like to see your opinion on these.

Rosepine

Rosepine

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 485 posts
This is correct, I think. I followed up on a ... but I think enb suffers a bit of a photographic eye ... I recognized their talent but beautiful picture based on a beautiful rendering, including contrast or effect of solar light. It's beautiful, but the adaptability of the eye to the light sources makes them more efficient while delivering just as stunning effects. In fact, a enb that play more about the glare of the radiation, but momentary blinding, on the natural ability to smooth contrasts while revealing the best color, which adapts to the dark etc.. this is the game of advantage that I would look. But hey, this is a painter who expresses and requires more than the moon. I know ... and I can confirm, "it is a beautiful enb, no doubt." and sorry for my ugly english. :)

Edited by Rosepine, 03 July 2013 - 12:41 AM.

dirtysanhez425

dirtysanhez425

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
great ENB. you should try Seasons of Skyrim ENB it's from the creator of Project ENB. It's a balance between fantasy and realistic.

Rosepine

Rosepine

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 485 posts
In response to post #8378543.

ok, "seasons of skyrim enb", it is noted. thank for the info dirtythanther425. And this one also; Ok

Edited by Rosepine, 03 July 2013 - 12:49 AM.

Tigerwarrior61

Tigerwarrior61

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
Gopher, if you don't mind me asking, what video card do you use?

ZeroKing

ZeroKing

Monkey with a Wrench

• Premium Member
  • 10,034 posts
In response to post #8378737.

NVIDIA GTX 670.

huthuthut83

huthuthut83

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,824 posts
In response to post #8378543. #8378565, #8379603, #8379697, #8380455, #8385594, #8413919, #8421860 are all replies on the same post.

You should also take a look at RealVision ENB Climtes Of tamriel edition it is the most fantastic and realistic looking ENB Ive ever seen though Not sure about the demands on performance....

Edited by huthuthut83, 09 July 2013 - 03:09 PM.

shirakoz

shirakoz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
is this AIO mod?
i mean mod for town, dungeons, worlds, and another?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.053 seconds