Win a copy of The Forgotten City

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1040 replies to this topic

BigBizkit

BigBizkit

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 6,135 posts
It's official - TheModernStoryteller, a veteran of the modding scene is releasing The Forgotten City -  his very own, fully-fledged game on Steam, today 28 July 2021. It marks his full transition from modder to developer and the evolution of an idea that started out as a massively popular Skyrim mod, into a standalone game.

Posted Image

The Forgotten City is a mystery adventure game of exploration and deduction, and a re-imagining of the critically acclaimed mod that won a national Writers’ Guild award and racked up over 3 million downloads.

Travel 2,000 years into the past and relive the final days of a cursed Roman city, where if one person sins, everyone dies. Combat is an option, but violence will only get you so far. Only by questioning an intertwined community of colourful characters, cleverly exploiting the time loop, and making difficult moral choices can you hope to solve this epic mystery. Here, your decisions matter. The fate of the city is in your hands.

- The Forgotten City, Steam page

To celebrate this epic achievement TheModernStoryteller has given us 5 Steam keys for the game to give away to our community. If that sounds like your jam, feel free to enter the draw and if you get lucky you will get to explore The Forgotten City and investigate an ancient mystery in no time!

For your chance to win, all you need to do is click the banner below and submit your entries via the Gleam widget before 5 August 2021, 4:00PM (BST)

Posted Image
Don't forget to leave a comment on this article too or your entries won't be counted!

Best of luck to all participants!

Berny23

Berny23

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts
Nice giveaway!

notaprofi

notaprofi

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
In response to post #97369883.

Spoiler

[misclick]

Edited by notaprofi, 28 July 2021 - 12:16 PM.

notaprofi

notaprofi

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

SubhoBoy

SubhoBoy

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Congrats to The ModernStoryteller! Big fan!

Dodz13x

Dodz13x

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Good luck everyone! Cool giveaway

GudvinUstal

GudvinUstal

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
Thanks!

mememaster8427

mememaster8427

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

tenebula

tenebula

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
checked nexus mods for the first time in a while because i had a craving for skyrim for the first time in years lol. saw this immediately and it looks very interesting!

NintendoChris

NintendoChris

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
I played the Skyrim mod years ago and I LOVED IT. (I really like Time Travelling stories)

I wish I win one of the Steam keys!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.189 seconds