22 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291,024 posts
Grammar of the Path - TW3 Text Cleanup Project

This mod projects seeks to cleanup the many typos, spacing, formatting, inaccuracies, and other issues related to the game's text. In all, there are more than 900 lines of text that are edited to increase accuracy and immersion for the user..

vincemeister55

vincemeister55

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts
Almighty paulr0013 back at it, again!

Thanks man!

paulr0013

paulr0013

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,346 posts
In response to post #100487053.

Spoiler

Thanks Vince! :D Good to see you again, my friend.  This mod has been in the works for a long, long time.  I started this back in January.  So glad it's finally done and I'm able to share it with the community.

Opala123

Opala123

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Now this is dedication to the cause. 
Grammatik macht frei. 

LeafRot

LeafRot

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Great!

Moahofer30

Moahofer30

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
Hey, you already have someone who wants to do the Grammar Correction for the German version? 

paulr0013

paulr0013

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,346 posts
In response to post #100498443.

Spoiler

Hi Moahofer,

Nope, no one is working on other languages to my knowledge.  This morning fap0leon reached out to me about some issues with German that may / may not exist in English.  You could touch base with them for details.

Divergent444

Divergent444

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
Quite a pleasant surprise! Well done. Will this mod correct text in a partial playthrough as well, or do I need to start anew?

paulr0013

paulr0013

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,346 posts
In response to post #100499318.

Spoiler

Hi my friend, and thank you!

Yes, it works retroactively. :D This mod is text only (no logic / scripts / etc), so it updates the text in real time.  And it does not attach to the save file, so you can turn it off at any time and the text will revert back to vanilla.

However, one thing to bear in mind -- some of the text fixes won't be evident if the quest itself was not fixed.  E.g. some of the journal entries don't show up in vanilla, so use of companion mods like Brothers in Arms Bug Fix Collaboration and Witcher Lore Collection are strongly encouraged.  In that case, you would need a fresh playthrough.  But that is just because those items won't be in your journal, not because the Grammar mod requires it. :)

Edited by paulr0013, 14 October 2021 - 12:38 PM.

Divergent444

Divergent444

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
In response to post #100499318. #100499513 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Great news. I'm already using Brothers in Arms Bug Fix Collaboration and Witcher Lore Collection , so no problem ;)

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.062 seconds