• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Gopher

Gopher

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 6,595 posts
GUp6ZWYD0T0
I finally finished the main quest in the epic Falskaar mod and though I would share my experiences and opinions with you guys. There are no real spoilers in the video beyond the odd shot of places and people you might see.

Download Link:
Falskaar

chypres89

chypres89

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts
Gopher ! <3

Nadimos

Nadimos

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,259 posts
good one. i feel you doin better and better with the video editing and presentation.

Edited by Nadimos, 12 August 2013 - 10:23 PM.

Taffee

Taffee

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 124 posts
Good presentation. But, I won't be endorsing Falskaar. Too many bugs that need ironing out. And yes, it's a big file!

kleinstaff

kleinstaff

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

i can already hear the console users whine and complaining on the bethesda forums how unfair  this is

that we elitist pc users have this  free dlc and so many  other mods that are a compliment to the creativity and dedication of so many  mod makers

thank you for giving me a good laugh at the expense of  console users

MrFilipenko

MrFilipenko

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
In response to post #8774565.

Patch 1.1.0 should be out late this week. Check Alexander's facebook

berlinsmiles

berlinsmiles

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
sorry, gopher, this is the one time I dont agree with you. falskaar for me was a huge dissapointment due to its end which ruined the whole thing for me. I felt let down. could be he didnt have the time, could be he lost interest. but that cut scene and final was rushed, boring, a fail. the dungeons were great, the main quest a bit repetatrive and boring all in all, but with colorfull characters. and I BET all my cents there will be no second part as announced with a "maybe" (and set ingame with that gate in the nord to the second part of the island) as A. Velicki has already got the attention he wanted - and if he gets a job he wont have the time anyway.

but, still, this mod took a huge effort to make and I acknoledge that fully. its hours of fresh gameplay and a lot of detail went into it. so the above may sound harsher than it was meant to be. :-)

Edited by berlinsmiles, 13 August 2013 - 07:14 AM.

kleinstaff

kleinstaff

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

sorry, gopher, this is the one time I dont agree with you. falskaar for me was a huge dissapointment due to its end which ruined the whole thing for me. I felt let down. could be he didnt have the time, could be he lost interest. but that cut scene and final was rushed, boring, a fail. the dungeons were great, the main quest a bit repetatrive and boring all in all, but with colorfull characters. and I BET all my cents there will be no second part as announced with a "maybe" (and set ingame with that gate in the nord to the second part of the island) as A. Velicki has already got the attention he wanted - and if he gets a job he wont have the time anyway.

but, still, this mod took a huge effort to make and I acknoledge that fully. its hours of fresh gameplay and a lot of detail went into it. so the above may sound harsher than it was meant to be. :-)

you may have a point but remember the makers didn't had the same resources  bethesda has for making DLC s each officam dlc gave ius  some new gamemechanics with  special effects that can not be created by the CK

and lets be honest both DLC s are not  really that special  if you look at the quests themselves  both DLC rely more on the shock and awe effect on some of the  terrain and dungons  betheda made  specially for those dlc s

berlinsmiles

berlinsmiles

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
In response to post #8774928.

frankly, I dont think refusing a boss fight in the end and just solving this with a cutscene out of the blue has to do with game mechanics. and yes, those DLCs wenet the best.

damian622

damian622

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
In response to post #8774684.

I think they are to busy playing The Last of Us to be bothered by nearly 2 years old game...

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.994 seconds